News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Blood

Started by potter_fan122, November 17, 2008, 03:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice sat alone in a small restaurant in Hogsmead. She was in a booth with her feet on the bench oposite of her. She had a bottle of red liquid in front of her and she stared at it blanky.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky ran into the restaurant Alice was sitting in balling his eyes out (Crying like crazy). His face was scrunched up as he ran up to the booth  Alice was sitting at. He did not notice her because he had his hand over his face so no one would notice him crying but the disguise did not work very well. When he sat in a seat at he booth he asked the man for a coopers pale-ale and drank it crying.

potter_fan122

Alice raised an eyebrow at the boy. She put her feet on the floor and rested her chin on her hands. She silently took a sip of the blood.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie walked into the bar and sat on the edge of the booth where Alice was. "Um... Whats wrong with him?" She asked raising her eyebrows quewstioningly.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

Nate walked in and sat next to Jackie and ordered for some blood from the waiter that was hanging at the bar. He looked around and spotted Bucky with his hands over his face. He pointed at him to Jackie not noticing Alice,"Whats happened to Bucky? He doesnt seem to happy?"
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX

Bucky took his hand from his screwed up, blown up face and answered "Some girl just dumped me she said I was An A**hole and then a boy came and said 'back off there's a new sheriff in town' and tried to kill me".Bucky ordered another coopers Pale-ale and drank it in two sips.

nate

Nate looked at him," Yeah well thats understandable. i mean why your all upset and stuff. What do you want me to go beat that dudes ass or somethin cause im kinda in the mood," he said with a sad smile.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX

"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah sounds fun" said Bucky.then Bucky started imagining Nate bite the bastard and found it deadly cool so he asked the girls if they'd like to join in to.

((did you have a plan for this one Alice/Stacey?))

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Um, I'll pass." Jackie said raising an eyebrow. "My goal for the past, hmm... hundred years now was to NOT kill someone." Then she listened to Bucky's thoughts and her hand twitched, as she fought the urge to reach over and slap him so hard his head would probably end up backwards.

She frowned, her eyes slits. "I doubt anyone would be bitten though." She growled angrily. She quickly ordered some blood to calm herself down. She drank a few sips quickly until her breathing evened, no longer spiked by anger.

potter_fan122

Alice was now squished into the corned of the booth with two other people just on the same side. She cleared her throat and felt as the boy apparently called Nate offered to hurt someone and Jackie became slightly angry. She took a slow drink from her blood- bottle. Jackie, what the heck is going on? She thought only to Jackie, no one else. Jackie was the only person present who Alice knew.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie sighed. Bucky's not thinking because some girl dumped him. SHe replied in her thoughts to Alice, not caring if anyone else heard. It was the truth. He wants Nate... She thought motioning with her head towards Nate to go kick his ass because he's better that him. Why are they so stupid sometimes? She ended up thinking with a grin to herself.

potter_fan122

((Ahem, ALICE please!))

Alice nodded; she understood that. If Bucky is mad beacause someone dumped him, why doesn`t he just get over it. There`s nothing he can do easily without hurting the girl, which would just make her mad.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky read there minds and heard the conversation and replied teleplaythy I just want to get the A** Hole who tried to kill me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie grunted. "Bucky shut up! Jelousy isn't anything to kill over!" She almost shouted then mumbled something along the lines of: "I would know..." Under her breath.

potter_fan122

Alice turned her brilliant blue eyes on Bucky. "Do you know how many times someone has tried to kill me?" She asked coldy. "One hundred and seventy two."