News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Colors

Started by potter_fan122, November 17, 2008, 04:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate smiled at her comment,"Uhm..just staying here. My family doesnt have the nerve to tell me straight up that they dont want to see me and so they sent a clumzy owl that ran into my window this morning with a letter attached saying that they were going on vacation and to not wait up for them," he smiled warmly.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

"Oh." Stacey managed to say. Then she had an idea. "I`m staying here for break too." She said.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate put on a lite smile,"Thats cool. Why arent you going to see ur family?"

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed. "My mom and dad aren`t getting along, and well, I just can`t go home right now." She said, her voice geting even more quiet as she spoke.

nate

Nate put his knees up and looked at her," I understand, it must really suck."

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "Yea, not the greatest thing to come home to."

nate

Nate looked at the scenery,"Yeah..i guess its not. I wouldnt know though."

potter_fan122

Stacey bit her lips for a moment. "You probably think I hate you." She said quietly. "With what I put you through." Her eyes became a dusty shade grey.

nate

Nate softened his gaze and faced her eye to eye,"I dont hate you but yes it did hurt what you did to me but its what you had to do. I still love you more than you could ever imagine but im moving on..putting the past behind me and looking forwards to the future," his voice softd

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded silently. She was glad he was moving on, but she still had to fight the impulse to take his hand. She looked away from him and clenched her hands together so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

nate

Nate looked down at her hands, they were pale white. She was squeazing to hard,"Are you alright," he asked concerned. He knew by her reaction that she wasnt. He didnt know what it was suppose to mean and he was confused and concerned.

potter_fan122

Stacey stayed silent for a moment. "I`m fine." She whispered, loosening her hands a little. Her eyes became a clouded pink.

nate

He grabbed her hand instinctively and held it lightly,"Listen. I know somethings a matter with you. You cant just lie to my face and ignore it. I may still love you but i know what you did was right. I understand even if it is hard..for both of us," he added softly as he looked at her expressions.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up into Nate`s dark eyes. His hand felt unusually warm and soft in hers. She suddenly became overpowered with the feel of his skin against hers. "I`m fine." She repeated looking staright into Nate`s eyes.

nate

Nate still holding her hand, he didnt want to let go. He looked into her eyes, studying them but it was hard to read. It was too clattered and mixed, or maybe it was just him. But he couldnt find out anything. He took in a breath and let it out,"I wish i knew what you were thinking about right now," he whispered to himself.