News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sassy

Started by LavyBrown, November 18, 2008, 01:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy rolled her eyes and slammed the book she was reading shut. The words were starting to run together to the point were she couldn't understand them anymore. She looked at the front cover again and said the title out loud,
"The best ways to treat an injury from a number of magical beings....what a waste."

She looked up at the clock to see what time it was. It was just past two thirty. She sighed. Another restless night would end soon enough. She looked at the book once more and scoffed. She couldn't believe that she was actually trying to read it. She hardly ever went to class anymore. So there was no reason to do the homework. But here she was trying to do it.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Dobby_ROX

Bucky came out from behind a bookcase (or down the staircase we're are we?) and said to tired angry looking Lavy "0 you are the one who booked that out of the library mind if I borrow it when you're done?"he asked

potter_fan122

Stacey stepped silently down the stairs and saw Lavy, sitting with her back to Stacey. She walked towards her and sat in a large armchair. "Can`t sleep either, huh?" She asked. Her flannel pajamas rustled as she hugged her knees.

She saw the cover of the book Lavy held. "That was an easy assignment." She said quietly, remembering the grade she had gotten for it. She brushed her fingers throught her hair a few times.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

"It really should be. There's not even a reason for me to look anything up. I know this. But my brain.....it just won't do anything right, right now. Nothing is working properly. i can't even strat an assignment that should take me five minutes to finish."

She pushed the book away from her across the table towards Bucky, "Have at it."

Dobby_ROX

"Thankyou" Said Bucky taking the book and slipping it into his bag which it hardly fitted in because all of the other homework books in his bag.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched Lavy give Bucky the book. "So what`s keeping you up?" She asked. She knew Lavy would understand why she was up, having to listen to voices almost nonstop all of the time.

LavyBrown

"Life. There's just alot going on.....with Neo and Aiden and work.....I feel like I've been running on nothing for weeks."

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted; she was going throught basically the same thing. "Trust me, I feel for you.' She said honestly.

LavyBrown

"Yeah...but this time....things feel diffrent somehow."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky found it awkward him still being there seeing no one was honouring his existence "Umm Should I just go?" Asked Bucky pointing his thumb backwards in they way people always do in awkward situations.

potter_fan122

Stacey gave Bucky a look tha said "Why are you still here?" But she didn`t say it out loud. She looked back to Lavy. "I`m sorry," She mumbled, "I still know how you feel, and it sucks."

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: potter_fan122 on December 23, 2008, 05:09:11 AM
Stacey gave Bucky a look tha said "Why are you still here?" But she didn`t say it out loud. She looked back to Lavy. "I`m sorry," She mumbled, "I still know how you feel, and it sucks."
"Because no one asked me to go" Bucky told Stacey felling it weird that she seemed angry at him he thought 'What did I do to them?'.

LavyBrown

"Yeah it does, but youget use to it after a while."

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed. "Eventually." She said. She had just recently gotten completely over Niles. Aiden had fixed that.

LavyBrown

"The thing about hearing things is you always get to the point when you can block all of them out. And then one day your power will go out of wack and that's when they start coming in again and distracting you from everything."