News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Skipping Year

Started by Miss Xantier, November 20, 2008, 07:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky followed her and said "Please don't stay up to late".

Dobby_ROX

Just then it hit him Bucky didn't like Alexis he liked Isabelle he then said "watcha doin' tonight" then thought *nothing please nothing*.

Miss Xantier

"I'm doing nothing. Why did you ask?" Isabelle says,

Dobby_ROX

"I was err wondeing if you would like to have a meal with me at Hogsmeade" Answered Bucky

Miss Xantier

"Sure, I'd love to." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"What time would suit you?" Asked Bucky

Miss Xantier

"Sevenish." says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"O.K 7:00 at 'Granda Valcrisco'" Said Bucky he had listed the most priseyest and fabulous restaurant in Hogsmeade.

Miss Xantier

"Ok, see you then." says Isabelle , and she went to Hogsmead to find something good to wear. She went into a clothing store, and found a nice blue dress, knowing that Bucky was taking her to a fancy restaurant, she might as well look like she was rich. Finding the perfect high-heels for her dress, she paid for her purchases. Then a jewelery place, and she bought a blue gemmed necklace and blue gemmed earrings. Then she headed to her dorm, and got ready for the date.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky also went into Hogsmeade, he rented an fabulous suit which included a dark black jacket ,a brown tie ,a white shirt and dress pants at this he headed back to Hogmeade to get ready also.

Miss Xantier

At 6:30, started her hair, she did lots of curls in her hair. At 6:50pm, Isabelle went to Hogmeade. To meet Bucky at Granda Valcrisco.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky had already arrived at 'Granda Valcrisco' waiting for Isabelle to arrive. He was so excited.

Miss Xantier

Heading in Isabelle saw Bucky, and went to sit at the table with him. "Hi." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"G'day" Said Bucky "So 19 forks what to use for what?" Said Bucky sitting down after pulling out Isabelle's seat.

Miss Xantier

"I have no idea, I never went to Princess school. So I have no idea. I think one is used for different foods." says Isabelle, when the waiter came she ordered a salad and potatoes.