News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Skipping Year

Started by Miss Xantier, November 20, 2008, 07:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

And Bucky ordered a spicy Pizza and wedges for him and Isabelle without asking Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

When her salad and potatoes arrived, she started eating.

Dobby_ROX

The waiter then came to Bucky and said "Pizza and wedges" and Bucky took the food put the wedges in the middle and the Pizza in front of him and then said to Isabelle "you no you look beautiful tonight don't you?"

Miss Xantier

"Thanks, you do too." says Isabelle, moving a lock out of her face. Smiling she wiped her face, and pushes her plate away to signal that she was done.

Dobby_ROX

((what does lock over her face mean?))

Bucky also finished his Pizza but was still a little hungry so he moved to the wedges "You no I Don't no what Alexis meant we're perfect together and we're three years apart and we were only to anyway it doesn't matter because I have you now" said Bucky regretting mentioning Alexis.

Miss Xantier

(its a piece of hair.)

Smiling as Bucky told Isabelle about him and Alexis, and that he rather have her. Isabelle thought *I did have a crush on him, before.* "You are so right, but sometimes I regret that I came here. To Hogwarts." she said.

Dobby_ROX

"well thank goodness you did or I would never of meet you" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Ya, I'm glad that I did too, or else I wouldn't of met everyone at school." says Isabelle, remembering what her mother told her about being adopted, she felt a tear coming. Isabelle excused herself from the table and went to the washroom. Crying she saw a death eater and then a green flash. Running out of the washroom, she told Bucky in a rushed voice "Someone is in trouble!"

Dobby_ROX

Bucky hates it when something like this happens on a wonderful night but still he jumped up and ran into the girls washroom and illuminated the room with his wand and he saw someone on the ground then he recognised it was.................

Miss Xantier

"Mother..... No!" says Isabelle, crying she sunk to her knees,and sobbed, she had lost all her family.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky started crying "was it a spell?" Asked Bucky Ergently.

Miss Xantier

"no, it was the killing curse. I remember seeing it when I was five. Death Eater was in here. I think it might have been aiming for me. But it disappeared when I called for you. I can't believe I'm an orphan again. I might not come back to Hogwarts. We better go to the castle and report what happened." says Isabelle, walking back towards the castle.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky slipped his hand into Isabelle's and holded on tight and said strongly "You are going to stay at my house"

Miss Xantier

"What about my mother? They will find out soon." says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"It's magic against muggle Isabelle who always wins" Asked Bucky.