News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Are you in Gryfinder? Post here.

Started by ravenclaw34, September 19, 2008, 03:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravenclaw34

fudge0604

Sorry to tell you, but, there are already a post like this. Can you maybe delete this or something?

Welcome to HPPF!!! I'll hope that you will have a great time here, and make lots of friends!
And don't leave after the first few posts!

~Albus~

Post Potter depression.

GinnyW.13

Yey Im in Gryfindor. Hey have any of u heard about the new Harry Potter movies? i cant wate too see them i am the biggest Harry Potter fan ever i have read every book about 17 times each. ;D

nate

haha ignore albus. i think its cool that you made a new one, u didnt kno better. and also im in grifindor too ;D so yeah.  haha ive only read two hp books but they were really good and then i just forgot to read the rest... but i have seen all of the movies and i like it .
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Dobby_ROX

I can't belive this C*** is still on page one

nate

ravenclaw34

hey.so what if there's ones like this or not. Im new to this website.and so what if I've only read the first thre books.Harry potters still cool.

nate

haha its alrite. Ive only read the first book and watched three movies. and harrypotter is awesome! I have to agree with you.