News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

suicide

Started by nate, November 22, 2008, 06:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate looked down into his rough hands as he twirled the knife.  He had locked himself in the decorated bathroom of his empty house. He stared as his cellphone mutedly, waiting every second for just, just once the fone to ring. Visions appeared of the long dark hair that layed beautifully across the girls face. The young love that he felt for her. He smiled sadly, wishing he could be with her. Nothing happened as he waited, the seconds turning into hours. He felt alone and scared. He dropped the knife onto the allunimum floor and lifted his numb body up and grabbed the fone that set sadly on the slick sink. He pressed in on the pad the number of the girl he loved. He stood crookedly and listened to the too long ringing of the fone. He sighed as it went to her voicemail. Her voice so sweet, like honey. He said in almost a quiet voice into the fone,"I will always love you. This is goodbye forever." Then he slammed it shut, as tears slid down his pale face. His knees gave away as he slid down to the ground, his back up against the sink. He ran his ring finger along the sharp edge of the knife, hearing the whistling of the blade. He felt deeply crushed. He gripped the handle of the knife, his mind dazed as he took one last breath. His body became numb as the sharp edge of the blade went through his heart. His body layed on the ground, scarlet blood rushing around his dead, nonmoving body.
She rushed over to Nates house after she heard the voicemail, her heart pounding as she went straight into the house and broke open the door, not ready for what she was just about to see. She began to stop breathing, her eyes huge and sad. This wasnt suppose to happen. She fell to the ground hard, as tears slid down her cheeks in disbelief She loved him. She lifted his head up craddling his limp head as she shedded tears. She untwined his hands from the sharp blade that was now dripping of his scarlet bloode. She said sadly,I loved him this wasnt suppose to happen.She picked up the blade and stared at her lover and then bloode fell from her body as she hit the ground, her hair flarred against the ground, her hands twindled with his. Their lives didnt last but their souls did together.

[okay i know its really bad, but i dont really have time to fix it..my internet keeps on messing up  :'()
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

O, jeepers sadness... DON"T DIE!!!  :P
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

haha well its kinda too late dont you think?   ;D

potter_fan122

Awww. You are so mean. Please, please, please tell me that wasn`t about Stacey. Beacause if you do, I`ll just have to cry.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

dont cry. and im not mean, just very awesominess.i just made up some random girl. Idrk..who it is.