News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What Now?

Started by potter_fan122, November 22, 2008, 10:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey was sitting in the fire-proof cleaning in the forest. Her back rested against a huge tree and the moonlight reflected off of her white shirt. Her dark jeans were practically hidden in the tall grass. stacey had her eyes closed and was thinking slowly. Now that Nate and herself were really broken up, she didn`t feel quite right, like something was missing.

Stacey knew she couldn`t leave Aiden. She couldn`t for two reasons; one, it would break his heart, and two, she loved him way to much to ever be able to do that.

She sighed and stood up. She waved her arms in a complicated pattern and  flames emerged from her skin. It swirled in the air gracefully for a few moments, then slowly evolved into the shape of a rectangle. Then they became solid; a wooden box with a deep, rich color.

Stacey looked at the bow she made, slightly proud of  her work. She opened the lid on the box and peered inside.

There was black velvet lining the inside, but on the inside of the lid, there were words engraved: For ever and always, you have my love.

She ran a finger over the silver words. The velvet was soft and luxurious, a great gift, which was exactly what she planned to use it for. A gift for Nate, hopefully he would accept it and wouldn`t feel so awkward around Stacey.

But then again, he might take the gift the wrong way. He might think it meant that she wanted him back. How would she know? She didn`t know how guys thought, let alone a male vampire.

Thoughts of Aiden burst into Stacey`s mind again. Memories of this same fire-proof clearing where Stacey helped Aiden achieve his full use of fire. Memories of all the times they snuck somewhere to just hang out and talk. Stacey sighed as she also remembered Nate.

Stacey remembered when Stacey had first met Nate at the Lake. He had been swimming and Stacey thought he was someone she knew, so she went over to talk to him. That day ended with a kiss.

Stacey shook her head to take the memories away. She turned so she couldn`t see the clearing anymore. She made her ways through the tree and into the castle. She entered the Gryffindor commonroom and into the boys` dormitories. She looked around to make sure everyone was alseep, they were.

She found Nate and tip-toed over to him. He looked beautiful; breathing softly and slowly, the moonlight from the window shining over his perfect face. she had to close her eyes to remember what she had to do.

She put the box on the floor quietly and ran from the room. She sank into her bed and noticed she was breathing heavily.

((Tell me what you think, I have a little more to write.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Im liking It! and oh u totally still love me  :P haha jp. But thankyou for the present woot woot! d**n im hyper..im hanging with my friends today. haha idrk y i just said that but im too lazy to backspace. but please write more. haha u called me beautiful! Im a beautiful man!
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Uhm, wow. I`m not writting more until more people post!

potter_fan122

((Ok, I`m bored, so I`m going to write more. But, please, tell me what you think!))

Once Stacey got her hyperventilation in control, she started to think clearer. She thought about Aiden, in the same room as Nate. She should give him something too. To make it fair. She sighed as she rolled over and stood up.

She slowly snuck into the boy`s dormitories again. This time, though, she went to aiden`s bedside, not Nate`s. she kneeled down by his sleeping body. He shivered under his blanket; Stacey wished she could touch him so she could tell what he was dreaming about, but that would wake him up.

Stacey leaned back onto her heels and thought for a while about what she should give siden. A black rose? No, a red rose. She had made him a black rose before as payment for a shoulder-rub.

She rubbed her hand together quietly and took a deep breath. Earth wasn`t her best element and none of the guys in the room were really experts on making flowers. She concentrated on what she had to do.

A few minutes later, Stacey held a red rose. The bud wasn`t fully opened so it looked quite beautiful. Stacey gently laid it on the table next to Aiden`s bed. There, he would see it as soon as he opened his eyes.

Stacey stood up to leave and instictivly looked back towards Nate. He was still sleeping there, the moon still sending a gentle light over his face. He jerked in his sleep and Stacey fled back to her bed, afraid he had woken.

She was breathing heavily again, to her surprise. It was amazing how she still lost her breath every time she saw Nate. She shook a sudden thought from her head, but it was still imprinted in her mind.

She closed her eyes, planning to go to sleep, but three and a half hours later, she was still wide awake. The first signs of dawn were making their way into the sky. Stacey was startled by a loud noise. She jumped up to see what it was before anyone elsse woke up. She flew over to the door and cracked it open. Lying just outside the door was a dead carnation.