News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Loss of a love one.

Started by Miss Xantier, November 22, 2008, 12:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked in from the cold, she was wearing a black hoodie and pink sweatpants. Sitting in a empty booth she started to cry because she just found out that her father died in combat.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky walked in also and saw Isabelle crying so he walked over to her to comfort her "Hey Izzy what's the matter?" He asked.

Miss Xantier

"I just found out that my father died, but I know he was doing it to keep me and my mother safe." says Isabelle, wiping her eyes. She told Bucky how death eaters were after her family and that she was in hiding. My mother told me that she wasn't actually her mother, she was just a normal witch that adopted her, so no death eaters could get her.

Dobby_ROX

"Sorry to hear" Said Bucky Sympathetically

Miss Xantier

"Thanks, its okay." says Isabelle, and then she went to order a butterbeer and came back with two butterbeers in her hands and asked "Want one?"

Dobby_ROX

"Sure thank's" Said Bucky pulling out his wallet.

Miss Xantier

Giving Bucky the butterbeer, and sat down and started drinking.

Miss Xantier

"Bad, I haven't found love." says Isabelle, taking the 5 gallons and paid for their drinks. She sat down again.

Dobby_ROX

((I don't no what to write help me?))

Miss Xantier

(Sure, like .... um i stumped myself.

Dobby_ROX

Dobby_ROX

((you don't or is that what it means ?))

Dobby_ROX

((um I'm connfussed our characters have started dating so what do we do ?))

Dobby_ROX

"So Isabelle do you want to go to see a movie" Said Bucky hoping she would pick 'Heroes'.

Dobby_ROX

((Delete the love life part of our conversasion))