News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So Many [Years]

Started by potter_fan122, November 23, 2008, 10:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice sighed as she sank into a couch. "I`m 205 now." Alice told herself. "Horray for me." She added sarcastically. She dropped her books next to her and shot a short stream of fire into the fireplace; it was getting very chilly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

potter_fan122

((Only if you don`t type like an idiot. Your posts have to be at least three complete sentences. And do something stupid and Alice will kill you.))

Dobby_ROX

Lola_La_Fringe7

JAckie came into the common room happily. "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Brithday dear Alice! Happy Brithday to you!" She trilled, twirling in her high soprano voice. "I wish I had a piano. I'd play for you!" She said happily.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

potter_fan122

Alice turned t see who was stupid enough to sing her Happy Birthday; it was Jackie. "Hey. Yea, I`d rather you not." She mumbled, knowing Jackie would still be able to hear her.

potter_fan122

((Ahem, that is not three sentences. You need to learn how to modify anyway. Look at your post, in the top, right-hand corner you will see little symbols. Click the on that says "Modify" and re-write your post.))

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Hmph... You just earned yourself a birthday song." Jackie announced smiling. SHe flicked her wand in the air and a grand piano appeared. She nodded in approval at her work.  She seated herself at the piano and her hands were meticulolously flying over the keys. producing a melody that she began to hum to.

potter_fan122

Alice sighed and stuck her fingers in her ears. If she offended Jackie, she wasn`t trying to, she just really hated her birthday. It meant another year that she lived through as a monster. "Jackie, please." She called over the piano.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie stopped playing and looked at Alice. "Whats wrong? I wasn't playing badly was I?" She asked confused. "Don't you like birthdays?"

potter_fan122

Alice pulled her fingers out of her ears. "Hate `em." She explained. She stood up and walked over to Jackie. She sat beside her hands popped her knuckles. She ran her hands over the keys gently, then played a quick scale. "I learned how to play in 1972, think I still can?" She questioned.

((Have you heard the Twilight soundtrack? If not, do you remember the sond Edward played for Bella on the piano?))