News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The whole castle to themselves (Sarah please join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 24, 2008, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky couldn't believe it. it was already Summer holidays and Isabelle, Sarah (His Mother) and himself were staying at Hogwarts for the holidays. Bucky and Isabelle were at that moment running up and down the stairs until Bucky got puffed out and decided to go to the restricted section of the library.

(This is sort of planned so ask before you join only Isabelle and Sarah are excepted so far)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle kept running up and down the stairs and then she followed Bucky into the restricted section. "Why are you here?" she asked.

Dobby_ROX

"Well there's no teachers which means we can break the rules" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Well, that makes sense, we can break the rules! Follow me, I got an idea! The caretaker is here, right? Let's play a prank on him!" says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

"Excellent! We put up the prank in the morning then watch it in action in the afternoon!" says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"Well let's go set it up" said Bucky "O right we'll need blueprints" Bucky Continued.

Miss Xantier

"Here, I already got some." says Isabelle, giving Bucky the blueprints, and she went to her room and got the supplies, then she ran back to Bucky.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky looked at the supplies and said "so we're making a sensor Sling".

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

"Yer but thank trhe Lord we have a few hours" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Let's get started." says Isabelle, picking up a mallet and she started building the Sensor Sling.

Dobby_ROX

"we won't even need to be near him" Said Bucky "This is going to be great"

Miss Xantier

"I know, but we have to be near in order to see what happens." says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"Yer I suppose" Said Bucky "it will be so funny".