News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The whole castle to themselves (Sarah please join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 24, 2008, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"I know. Get your invisibility cloak, I can just transform to look like the wall." says Isabelle,

Dobby_ROX

"It's in my pocket I will get it out when he comes" Said Bucky "I don't want to lose" it he continued.

Miss Xantier

"Okay, anytime now. We better set up the Sensor Slinger in the prank location." says Isabelle, picking up the Sensor Slinger and bringing it to the prank location.

Dobby_ROX

"The toilet perfect he is bound to come here" Said Bucky "he will probably pee his pants" Bucky Continued.

Miss Xantier

"I know, I just have to make a mess leading to the toliet and then we hide. The caretaker won't know what's coming to him." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"There's no need care-takers go to the toilet to you no" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"But we don't know what one he will go to when he... does you know. But with a mess leading to the prank toilet means they have to go clean it." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"Good Idea Izzy let's put on the finishing touches" Requested Bucky.

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

Putting on the final touches. Isabelle backed away, and waited for the caretaker.

Dobby_ROX

10 minutes later

the caretaker came down and saw all the mess "Bucky tut tut" Said the caretaker just then the lsing went into action and shot manure and eggs all over the caretaker.

Miss Xantier

Giggling when Isabelle saw eggs and manure fly and hit the caretaker. The caretaker walked to the headmaster's office and said "Bucky has gone to it again!"

Dobby_ROX

Bucky saw that the headmaster was coming up to them so Bucky slipped his invissibillity cloak on himself.

Miss Xantier

Seeing that Bucky was putting his cloak on, Isabelle turned into the wall. Isabelle watched as the headmaster grabbed Bucky's invisible shoulder. The Headmaster took Bucky's cloak off of Bucky. Walking Bucky to his office. Invisible, Isabelle followed them. The headmaster asked "Did you play a prank on the caretaker?", Isabelle went around the corner and uninvisble herself and ran to the headmaster and said "There's a suspicious person in the castle!"