News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The whole castle to themselves (Sarah please join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 24, 2008, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky thought to Isabelle *now we will get kicked out for saftey reasons what were you thinking*My Mum has to stay here*.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle thought to Bucky *Well, would you rather get in trouble or not be in trouble. You could of gotten me in trouble. Who knows we might have to stay in our common room, or help fight. Remember I'm smarter then my age and what I look like.*

Dobby_ROX

*I'm not sure if we could have gotten in trouble* Thought Bucky. Just then the headmaster said "So you did do it" and noticing shocked faces he said "I can read minds to you no".

Miss Xantier

"You can? We are very sorry, don't punish Bucky! It was my idea!" says Isabelle not wanting for Bucky to get in trouble.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky didn't won't Isabelle to be in trouble but knew that he could sense lies just then the Headmaster said "I'm not sure I can young Isabelle neither of you will be punished because it's the Summer holiday's now run along little urchins".

Miss Xantier

"Yes Headmaster." says Isabelle running down to the kitchen.

Dobby_ROX

Once Bucky and Isabelle arived at the kitchen Bucky ordered some pancakes topped with maple syrup.

Miss Xantier

"All you can think about is food? We almost got in trouble! Oh well, Berry Pie please." says Isabelle, she watched as the elves brought out a Berry Pie already made with whip-cream and a cherry on top. "Thank you." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"Well food is energy and Maple Syrup is yum" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Wow, you must love food." says Isabelle.

(You're just like me then, all I can think about is food. All the time is pie!)

Dobby_ROX

((MMMMMM PIE))

"Yes" Said Bucky "elves can I put cookies and milk on that order please?" Bucky Asked.

Miss Xantier

"I'm right." says Isabelle, watching as Bucky ate the pancakes and cookies and drank the milk.

Dobby_ROX

"Yes you're always are" Said Bucky "You're Isabelle"

Miss Xantier

"I know, I'm smarting then kids my normal age." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX