News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The whole castle to themselves (Sarah please join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 24, 2008, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Once Isabelle went to sleep Bucky snuck out to a bar.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle woke up with a start and saw Bucky sneaking out. She ran after him and grabbed his shoulder before he could reach the bar.

Shara2007

(Back with the new girl. )

There is a girl that comes walking in all black towards the two people standing there. She knew that one of them was James brother. She had her blonde here and walked up to them.

"You know if you guys were smart you would have waited till I got here to leave. Your in trouble and I can keep you guys away from it."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Miss Xantier

"He was gonna sneak off to a bar. I'm Isabelle Xantier. This is Bucky. You are?" asked Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

Shara2007

"I am Elaine. I am a friend of James he dold me that people would be after you and that I had to watch over you. Since none of them will mess with me." She lets her hair fall out of the bun. "Why were you going to the bar. I mean it not the smartest thing. I bet if you look they will be there."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"That doesn't matter now" Said Bucky. "Allow me to explain our situation before we were in trouble because of James we were introuble because my fiance Isabelle is a shape shifter the race the deatheaters are killing,they already think Isabelle is dead though" Bucky told Elaine.

Shara2007

Elaine smiled. "oh well that does not matter. I think James knew that. Since he did send me." She shifts to a dog. She then turns normal and becomes a cat. Once she is herself again. "I can do more then that. I am one to that knows how to use magic, shift, and well even elements. So it fine I'm not worried."

Dobby_ROX

"Good" Said Bucky "You seem nice" he told Elaine.

Shara2007

She looked at him and then the other girl. "If you stay in trouble then I will be there to help. If you ever get to where you don't need me I will leave. It my job. Sorry."

Elaine held her bags. "so lets head back frist so that I can put these up."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was asked to carry the bags that Elaine couldn't, which turned out to be quite many because she had so many bags. It took Bucky fifteen minutes to arrive back to the hotel because of all the luggage.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle leaned against the wall, while Bucky was carrying bags. When Bucky came up with the finally lot, Isabelle levitated them into James' room.

Shara2007

Elaine looked at them and smiled once she got into the room. "Wow James really did now how to flatter a girl. He actually cleaned up. You see when I got loose he was the one that took me in. I got better. So I offered to watch people that were in danger."

Elaine thought about that day and smiled. She had just gotten out of the camp and was needing a place to stay and James was there. "So how about that drink."

Dobby_ROX

((Do you mean the concentration camp??))

"No thank's" Said Bucky felling a rather unusual sickness,probably because he had had no dinner that evening and was just hungry,also he was probably tired.Bucky yawned.