News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The whole castle to themselves (Sarah please join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 24, 2008, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle went into the kitchen and made pancakes. She went over to Elaine and Bucky and gave them some pancakes.

Shara2007

(YES)

"Oh okay that fine. I really did not want it anyways. I really am just glad that I get to sit down and stay some where a while." Elaine had not really been on run. She was actually helping people out with everything that had been going on. She smiled as she saw Isabelle in there cooking then come over there

"You know you don't have to do that for me right. I can do it on my own."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

(Yeah, it where people work and then get killed.)

"Its nonsense, since he was hungry. I might as well make everyone food." says Isabelle smiling.

Miss Xantier

Miss Xantier

Shara2007

Elaine looked at her. "oh well I guess there is know way for me to get out of this whole I'm not hungry thing." She really was she just did not turst people making her food.  She looked at them. "So what trouble are you in since I'm here to help out."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Miss Xantier

"Death Eaters. Eat up, I have an odd feeling that you don't like people making you food, right? Don't worry, I haven't poison it, if you were a Death Eater maybe. Go ahead." says Isabelle watching Elaine.

Shara2007

"Oh well I can help you get rid of them. Well at least of your trail for a while." she then looked at the girl and smiled. She had not thought she would be able to tell that she was not wanting to. "Am I that perditable about not wanting to eat the food." She took a bite of it though to not sound mean.

Miss Xantier

"Nah, I've been watching Bucky lie too much, so I kinda have a power to tell if someone doesn't like something. Don't worry! I can't read minds. Bucky can though." says Isabelle smiling.

Shara2007

"Well that fine. If He tires to read mine, his brother failed to tell you what all I was cappable. When you try to mess with me I will show you what powers I have. Most people who know don't like it." She started to eat her breakfast before looking at Bucky.

"You know you don't look like your brother."

Dobby_ROX

"Thankyou I take that as a complement" Bucky joked, "I am not a mind reader I am just very good at reading conversation bettween pepole that are using telepathy" Bucky told Elaine. Bucky sent to Elaine using telepathy *Isabelle likes to brag alot about herself ask anyone on the face of the earth muggle or not that Isabelle is to much a bragger and should encourage others more other than that she is almost perfect*.

Miss Xantier

"Are you saying that I'm bragging?" Isabelle yelled at Bucky in her head.