News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The whole castle to themselves (Sarah please join)

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 24, 2008, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

"I didn't say anything" Said Bucky putting alot of emphases in the word say because technically it was true no words came out of his mouth.

Miss Xantier

"You always say that I brag. Am I right?" asks Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"No I always say stop bragging" Answered Bucky.

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Shara2007

Elaine looked at them to and laughed. "You know if I would have know you would have been argueing this much there is no way I would have agreed." Elaine then pushed her food away. "I will be just fine and you are going to be to. Just stay in this room for right now."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"I have an invisibility cloak" Bucky told Elaine "but not Death's Albus has that" Bucky continued.

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Shara2007

Elaine looked at both of them as she stood up. "I don't care. I said stay here so you better stay here."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Miss Xantier

"I will, but I have a feeling that Bucky, will try to escape, I will make sure he listens." says Isabelle, smiled and she went into their room and changed into blue short-sleeved shirt and jeans.

Dobby_ROX

Just then really randomly Bucky jumped out of the open window.

Shara2007

Elaine looked at him. "okay I am confused I thought you were going to stay here." She then ran to the window. "If you want my help you better get back in here now. I not then bye."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky put his hand in the air and flew up into the window where he said "Ouch".

Miss Xantier

Isabelle opened the window, and pulled him inside. She also locked everything so he couldn't get outside.