News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Girl problems...

Started by nate, November 28, 2008, 06:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nates head was pounding with a huge headache and confusion. He walked in and plopped onto the barstool next to the counter. He nodded to the man who worked there and said with an sigh,"Could you give me something thats storng and spike it with some blood." The man nodded with a warm smile and went back to work. He slouched into his chair as he thought through his jumbled up head. Girl problems was the reason why he was having such a screwed up time right now. He chugged the drink right after the bartender handed it to him. Nate wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve,"Life sucks..." he commented to himself.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Alexis

Alexis walked into the room and gracefully sat in an empty barstool.  She only ordered a water because she didn't feel like anything else at the moment.  The bartender gave Alexis her drink and departed without a word.  She wrapped her hand around the cool glass and took a short sip.  She turned her head to the side and looked at a boy that was a barstool away.  Alexis hadn't noticed him when she walked in, but he looked upset.  "Are you alright?"  Alexis asked, after he finished speaking.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

nate

Nate shook his head out of deep thought. He turned his head to see a girl sitting close by him,"Uhm..kinda.." then he added honestly,"actually no."

Alexis

Alexis turned towards Nate so she could understand him better.  "I'm sorry.  Theres probably no way I can help, is there?" She asked, trying to help him out.  Alexis picked up her drink and took another quick sip of it.

nate

Nate put on a sad smile,"Well..maybe. If you know anything about giving good advice about girl problems?"

Alexis

Alexis gave him a sweet smile, trying to cheer him up.  "Well, depends on what kind of girl problems."  She answered.

nate

Nate shook his head again,"Oh never mind im screwed," he said with a sad smile.

Alexis

Her smile faded.  "Oh, it alright."  Alexis said.  "If you want to talk about it, you can.  But, if you don't, it's alright.  I can leave you alone."  She offered.

nate

"No its alright dont go,"he urged her not to go. "Its just i still like my ex-girlfriend and she left me for another guy because... well anyways she broke up with me and now im kind of falling for this other girl but i dont want to get my heart broken and plus im still not over with my ex...i dont know what to do." He said fastly. He took another sip out of his really strong drink and set it down on the table.

Alexis

Alexis nodded, she knew how Nate felt right now.  "If you really like this other girl, you should find out if you can trust her to not break your heart.  And if she really cared for you, she wouldn't"  She encouraged quietly.  Alexis set her drink down on the table, not before taking another quick sip.

nate

Nate looked at her as his eyesight began to get a little blurry,"I really do like her though, and i dont trust her enough not to break my heart...you know your really good at advie," he added softly.

Alexis

Alexis sighed at the thought.  "Yeah...I guess you could say I've had alot of experience with broken hearts"  She murmered quietly.

nate

Nate said gently,"What do you mean?"

Alexis

Alexis looked at her drink.  She wrapped her hands around the glass it as she thought for a moment before saying anything.  "Well, I just know what your going through.  I've been through it myself."  She replied finally.

nate

"Yeah..it sucks," he said as he took another little sip out of his drink that was already less than half empty. "And confusing..."