News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Girl problems...

Started by nate, November 28, 2008, 06:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis nodded in agreement.  "Yeah it is."  She shrugged.  Alexis looked at her glass with a detached look.  "It's strange how it works out"  She mused.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

nate

He smiled lightly,"Just a little strange." "So who broke your heart," he asked curiously.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Alexis

Alexis leaned back in her chair.  "Well, alot of people actually.  No one here though."  She said, not wanting to put in too much detail.  It would take a long time to explain.  "What about you?"  She asked, equally curious.

nate

He replied looking down,"No one here either..just a girl. I guess its just hard to explain is all. I liked her but she broke up with me for another guy...and all but it was kind of hard on her too." He made sure that no names werent in it even though it wouldnt be hard to figure out who broke his heart, but hed rather not say anyways.

Alexis

Alexis gave him a sad look.  "I'm sorry" She apologized.  "That must've been tough for you"  She added quietly.

nate

He didnt dare meet her gaze,"It..it was okay. She deserved him..he was best for her." He took a breath,"She chosed him for many reasons but the main one was because im a vampier and id live forever while she would die.."he mummbled.

Alexis

Alexis frowned at what he was saying.  "Wow, that's almost like getting punished for something you can't control."  She murmered. 

nate

Nate shook his head,"No there was more reasons than that...most likely," he said sadly.

Alexis

Alexis looked at him thoughtfully.  "But you said it was hard on her too...?"

nate

Nate sighed,"Well she had to choose between me and another guy and she really didnt want to make the choice. Cause she still liked both of us and stuff..its hard to explain"

Alexis

Alexis nodded.  "Oh okay, I see.  I'm sorry for asking."  She said.

nate

Nates head went into deep thought,"No. No its alright you didnt know or anything." His eyes and face blank until he thought of "her." Of her beautiful face and her thoughtfulness. Her being the girl he liked now, a crease in his lips lifted forming a small smile,"I like another girl anyways," he added a little more happy.

Alexis

Alexis smiled as she noticed his face change.  "Thats good.  I'm glad you've found someone else."  She said.

nate

Nate smiled back,"Yeah..yeah me too." He then turned the subject on her,"So who ya liking these days," he asked.

Alexis

Alexis shrugged her shoulders.  "Not anyone really.  Not alot of guys here my age."  She said.