News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Isabelle's Birthday

Started by Miss Xantier, November 28, 2008, 11:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

While Isabelle was shopping Bucky was buying Lollies from 'Huney dukes' and all the other lollie shops then finnaly slipped the lollies in his pocket (not forgeting some lollies for Isabelle aswell) and ran to the Ice Cream Parlour.

Miss Xantier

Sitting at a table Isabelle order a strawberry chocolate Ice Cream. "Hi Bucky." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"Hey" Said Bucky ordering a vinnila swirl Ice Cream "I got you some sweets" said Bucky putting five choclate frogs and a box of 'evrey flavour beans on the table saying "That's not all you're getting" and then asking "Do you have any idea why the h*ll my brother was wearing a suit before he left".

Miss Xantier

"I can't say. You will find out when the school year starts again. Thanks for the sweets." says Isabelle, eating some of the sweets.

Dobby_ROX

"why do you keep secrets?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Promise me, that you won't tell anyone I told you?" says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"Yes" Said Bucky wondering what the he*l was going on.

Miss Xantier

"There's a Back to School Yule Ball." says Isabelle, twirling a piece of hair absentmindly.

Dobby_ROX

"Why did you have to keep that secret?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"We aren't supposed to know, and then the headmaster will know that I was eavesdropping." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"O O.k and my brother found out how?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"He was eavesdropping with me." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"Who's idea was it" Said Bucky quite sure it was his brother's.

Miss Xantier

"I saw Professor Dumbledore talking with Professor McGonagall, and I got James and we both eavesdropped." says Isabelle "So it's both of us."

Dobby_ROX

"Are you 100% sure we are having it?" Asked Bucky.