News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Out of Place(please join)

Started by markus252, November 30, 2008, 04:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis kneeled down so she could hear him better.  "Well, I didn't go to any classes today.  But, they are okay."  She answered. She sat down now and hugged her knees.  "What house do you want to switch to?"  Alexis asked as she looked at him.  She took her hood off since it was too much of a pain to keep on, with the wind like this.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Dobby_ROX

Bucky saw trough the great hall window that Alexis was talking to a Slytherin and found it strange so Bucky got up and went outside and said "What is going on Alexis?".

markus252

Quote from: Alexis on November 30, 2008, 07:26:20 AM
Alexis kneeled down so she could hear him better.  "Well, I didn't go to any classes today.  But, they are okay."  She answered. She sat down now and hugged her knees.  "What house do you want to switch to?"  Alexis asked as she looked at him.  She took her hood off since it was too much of a pain to keep on, with the wind like this.
Markus sighed and looked at her. "I'm not sure.  Anyone besides this. But....."he sighed again. Then he said to himself,what if the hat was right and i'm meant for slytherin??? Where does that leave me???
Originality-Not sold in Stores

Alexis

Alexis nodded to Bucky.  "Hey" She said.  She then turned to Marcus again.  "Try talking to one of your teachers,  see what they say?"  She suggested.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Dobby_ROX

Bucky just understood what was going on this boy didn't want to be in Slytherin so Bucky decided he would go speak to the boy "I read in Hogwarts:a history that we can choose what house we won't but that hat already choose but seeing it is the new sorting hat I am sure they will let you change.