News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the pale forest (join)

Started by nate, November 30, 2008, 08:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Lier." Jackie whispered, smiling as she hugged him close.  "Something wrong?" She asked, suddenly concerned as he coughed. She furrowed her eyebrows and a small dent formed between them.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

Nate looked down at her, his hands around her waist warmly,"No..um nothings wrong..i just got a cough is all," he lied his a*s off. He didnt want her to be concerned or anything.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Liar, Liar pants on fire." Jackie whispered, smiling softly. "Do I have to make you tell me?" She asked,  although she wasn't quite sure how she would.

nate

Nate touched her face gently and looked deep into her eyes,"Yeah i know," he said softly but warmly. "Its nothing important, just i dont want you to think im a "little too good" because truthfully i have done horrible things in the past."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"You treat me like I'm five. I have too Nate." Jackie pointed out, her face tingling where he touched her skin.  She watched him, waiting for a response and wondering if she should have said anything.

nate

Nate smiled sweetly,"I guess im just a little too overprotective then." He let his hand lay gently on her face as he locked eyes with her.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie frowned and looked at him through slightly narrowed eyes, keeping her tone soft though. " I don't need to be protected." She protested, looking at him shyly.

nate

Nate moved his hand away from her face. He said softly not looking into her knowingly eyes,"I know."