News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Running...

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, November 30, 2008, 09:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

She was running away.  She seemed to be doing a lot of that lately, but it now seemed like the smartest thing to do considering she was being chased by a maniac.  The only thing she could see was trees, but she heard him in the forest behind her.  She called for help, but figured it was in vain as she heard no response.

She looked back behind and in doing so tripped over a root in the ground and skidded to a halt over the forest floor.  She felt her head hit a tree and the tree tipped over.  The next thing she knew she was looking into red eyes from the forest. SHe screamed as loud as she could. "HELP!" She managed before it was cut off by the raucous laughter.

(Hey, join, but when you do, don't kill the evil guy.  You can beat him up and stuff, just not kill...  ;))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Awe come on! Don't be scared!  ;D Although why you're afraid of little old me I have no idea..  ;)

nate

(haha wow ill try not to be)

Nate skidded to a halt as he heard a scream from a far away distance. He strained his hearing and could hear someone else there too. And then it hit him, hard and cold, a chill ran down his spine as he realized who the girls voice was. Then he ran, as fast and hard as he could possibly do but it didnt take much time since of his vampier powers. He didnt stop though he ran right into the person, with his arms out and pushed him down hard but definately not hard enough to knock person out.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

The man growled as he was knocked over from behind. He hit the forest floor with a thud and pushed off the attacker.  He quickly looked him over, he seemed angry and as he scanned the boy's memory he found out why. "So you like this girl do you?" He asked, his voice like nails. "Enjoy your time, because I can guaranty you she won't be around for much longer." He growled, disappearing into the night.

Jackie lay on the ground shaking about fifteen feet away. She was petrified and glued to the spot, so she sat rubbing her head in the spot where it had hit the tree.

She looked warily off into the dark as she heard a muted thud and whispers in the night.  Then as the voice disappeared she called into the trees. "H-hello? Who's there?" She called, the fear easily visible in her voice.  She had never felt so scared, but she had a reason to be terrified of this man, after what he had put her though.

nate

Nate immediatly went to her side and collapsed onto his knees. He looked down at her, ignoring what just happened, and went to consentrating on Jackie,"Hey its just me," he said softly,"Are you alright?"

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie jumped up and screamed as someone approached her, but took a deep breath when she saw who it was.  She realized she was still shaking and slid back to the ground.  "Ugh. My head hurts." She mumbled, rubbing it and looking at the tree she had knocked over.

She suddenly looked around, warily again.  "Where is he? Is he gone?" She asked, her eyes flicking from tree to tree.

nate

Nate looked back around the trees,"Yeah for now, but i dont know if that will last long." He looked at her worriedly,"Are you allright?"

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Yeah, fine." Jackie muttered absent mindedly. "Just my head, but thats not the problem. How did he find me?" She started muttering going over things in her head, but she suddenly stopped.  Her face looked like she just had a revelation.  "Why are you here? I mean, how did you find me?" She asked.

nate

"Uhm..i dont know. I was just walking in the forest cause i was bored and then i heard screaming. And once i realized it was you i kinda just charged towards the dude..." he muttered on. He looked at her blankly," Why?"

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Because, you shouldn't be here." Jackie muttered, shaking her head.  "I'm glad that you are though.. or I probably wouldn't be here.... I  just I can't believe I got you tangled in this." She went on, closing her eyes.

A moment later she groaned.  "Ow... My head really hurts..." She muttered something along the lines of stupid tree.

nate

He didnt reply to her about the first part. Nate looked at her worriedly,"Here let me help you." He moved closer to Jackie and pulled out his wand out of his pocket and conjured a spell. Landing coldly on his hand was a icepack. He gave it to her,"Here you go."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"No, no. Like headache hurt..." Jackie murmered, shifting her position. She frowned, listening into the forest. "Do you hear something?" SHe asked, straining towards silence.  But the noise didn't come from the forest, it was like a voice in her head.

nate

He strained his ears but heard nothing. He shook his head,"No..nothing." He asked curiously,"Howd ya get a headache in the first place?"

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie didn't respond as her eyes fogged over and stared out into the woods.  Then she screamed like a person being burned alive. "Get out of me HEAD!" She screamed, twisting in the grip of a pain that was in her thoughts.

She could hear him in her mind.  'There is no escape... Everyone you love will die...'  She saw images of her father dying.  "STOP!" SHe screamed, sobbing frantically trying to block her mind through the panic. Then it faded and she stopped screaming.  She went limp against a tree, the mental strain was too much, and she fainted. (heh dramatic..)

nate

Nate stared at her worriedly and frantically felt her pulse. His body shook as he sighed with relief that all she did was just pass out. He wrapped Jackies arm around his broad shoulders and he tucked his hand under her legs and lifted her up easily off the ground. "I need to get you out of here. Its not a safe place," he said quietly talking to himself practically. He held her gently, and with one slim kick off the ground he weaved around the trees, all in a big blurr untill he reached the lake that was closer to the school. He put her down gently and ripped off the end of his sleeve and dipped it in the cold water, wrenching the cloth, and setted it on her head to help her wake up from the sudden faint.