News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Country's

Started by Dobby_ROX, November 30, 2008, 01:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Please explain your country's history here:

Australia

Australia was once known as 'New Holland' and it was also profound wasteland but a captain of the last name 'Cook' looked at Australia as a wonderful country and explored it and drew up maps of it.Many years later there were so many peapole in jail in England because they had little money and stole things like bread.There were so many convicts that the jails were full.The Government somehow had the Captian Cook's maps and decided they would send some convicts to Australia on a giant ship called the 'Endevour'.The convicts were under the most gruesome conditions I don't even fell like describing but keep in mind it was disgusting.Once the convicts that were still living reached the country England slaughtered or took the children away from the Aboriginals.

O.K all do you no what Pirates of the Carribean was it was the return of the Englishmen from Australia (The second time) and the pirates of the Carribean took over and drowned there ship/s.

goblet_fulla_fire

We wanted a place so we could have religious tolerance, but the Native Americans already had it. So we kicked their ass and now every morning, I get up to the sweet, sweet smell of America.
I am a dog.

Miss Xantier

Canada

Canada was a freedom spot for slaves. Canada has freedom for everyone, some people in the United States think we live in igloos! We don't,we live like you guys, just that it gets colder and winter faster. More up north in Canada, some people do live in igloos. Canada Rocks!

Kiara Johnson

Wellllllllllllll... it's kinda like this.............

One day we woke up and decided that we didn't want what we had so we came and took what we wanted.

Good ole' America

Sky

America: A Land That Takes Everything For Granted, Consists of Obesity and People Fighting For Beauty, A Land That Is Never Satisfied, And Full Of Greed.

And yet, I still must call it home..

I want to go to Australia! They have KANGAROOS!!! (Bucky, you should get me a picture of one. Or just send me the animal itself.)

Kalista_Karador

Oh and let us not forget the media when speaking of our dear ole' home.  Or perhaps we should not get us strted on those story telling rating's hungry animals?  No, I dare say not.  lol

Ageless is the beauty of the Archangel.  Deadly the warrior to her enemies

http://ladycarnage.proboards21.com/index.cgi

fudge0604

Norway! : We were once the great vikings... AND WE STILL ARE! ARGH!

:p NOW GIVE US YOUR BLAAAAAD!

I want to visit America! :' (

Post Potter depression.

Kiara Johnson

I'd let you stay with me :) heehee

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Kiara Johnson

lol,we would have ever so much fun.....we could go riding horses and err.. hum.. hmm.. Swimming then there is the beach and all I DO live on an island after all.. lmfao  then I could get you lost out in the forest that surrounds the house and laugh as you try to find your way back.. err.. wait, that was just intended for my fun

fudge0604

:' (

:D

I really want to visit Americaaaaa! I actually want to live there for a while, go to school and everything!
And then I could meet some of the people on here! It would be fun to meet Jessie, you Kiara and Ginny, and Harry and Goblet! gawd that would've been... a bit weird!  ;)

If you visited me, I'd just hide. TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI  ;D

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Go see Kiara, then come see me. We live on opposite sides of America! Haha.
I wanna go to California this summer to hang out with Xaver. =)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky just sits here all alone. 

What?
Nobody wants to go to Ohio? Land of many weather types?

Ginny Weasly

I'm right next door in Pennsylvania. Too much like home for meh. =P
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Haha. I'm assuming you get the random rain, sunshine, and snow also?