News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

Quote from: potter_fan122 on October  6, 2010, 06:14:01 AM
Quote from: James156 on October  6, 2010, 05:17:09 AM
Dont say those things!! Thoughts like that are whats tearing down the world as a hole. Peoples aspirations have been crushed, they feel they cant go on, and there isnt a point. Of course there is a point! the point is to live. You cant just let negative things influence you, and make you think that life has no meaning. Life IS the meaning. We are suppose to live, do good in the world, and doing all of this with God in the brain. At least, that is what i believe. He put us here for a purpose, and we are going to fulfill it. so, please, dont say those things. You mean something. Maybe not to a LOT of people, but there is always that one person, that one person who is watching you.  ;) ; :)

O.o
I would love for this site to stay active, but as a realistic possiblity, ther's a good chance it may become completely inactive.  I would hate to see that happen, of course, but it's not up to me.  And if that's what you believe, that's perfectly fine.  I'm not exactly a cheerful person, so don`t expect my opinion to be so happy. 

I need to get back into theatre. They can cheer me up.
=/
I miss them all. Quite a bit.

How about we all join an Rp a massive fighting role play, it will atract attention. We can sae the site if we try hard
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

fudge0604

Like, I totally agree with Stacey. I want to stay active, but I have a life. I want to have a good education, therefore, I use a lot of my time on homework, etc.

And, I've really lost interest. I love this site, but it's really just gone downhill since DH was released.

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

I started a topic and seeing everyone congregates here: http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php/topic,6303.0.html

I want everyone on it

[

Miss Xantier

Not gonna happen. I have a life. For once, I actually do.

HamandCheese

Okay Xantier I Do To, I'm just trying to help Stacey Who is In despair so stop being so Nasty and be nice to over preople (Thereson I wasdoing it, to keep this site alive for everyone) oh and how you pmd me saying it dosen't follow the book plot it does

the ages match up an if people want they can avenge voldermort

[

James156

Quote from: potter_fan122 on October  6, 2010, 06:14:01 AM
Quote from: James156 on October  6, 2010, 05:17:09 AM
Dont say those things!! Thoughts like that are whats tearing down the world as a hole. Peoples aspirations have been crushed, they feel they cant go on, and there isnt a point. Of course there is a point! the point is to live. You cant just let negative things influence you, and make you think that life has no meaning. Life IS the meaning. We are suppose to live, do good in the world, and doing all of this with God in the brain. At least, that is what i believe. He put us here for a purpose, and we are going to fulfill it. so, please, dont say those things. You mean something. Maybe not to a LOT of people, but there is always that one person, that one person who is watching you.  ;) ; :)

O.o
I would love for this site to stay active, but as a realistic possiblity, ther's a good chance it may become completely inactive.  I would hate to see that happen, of course, but it's not up to me.  And if that's what you believe, that's perfectly fine.  I'm not exactly a cheerful person, so don`t expect my opinion to be so happy. 

I need to get back into theatre. They can cheer me up.
=/
I miss them all. Quite a bit.
Okay, i can respect that.  ;D    Sorry if that was a little offensive...
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Ginny Weasly

I have nothing more to add to a character on here. I have nothing more to write about and as sad as it is, this place is going to become very inactive. Get used to it Bucky. There's nothing new for us to do and doing the same thing a million times gets boring.
However, I am looking for ideas for a new forum. I'm willing to start one if I have dependable people to help set it up.
In that case get a hold of me. :)

And Bucky/Ham/Whatever- when you learn to type with proper grammar and spelling, in sentences that make sense when read out loud, and stop being so pushy and overbearing, maybe people will RP with you.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

To James/Alfonso:
It`s all good. I was slightly moody that day, so sorry about that.

I completely agree with Ginny on everything she just said. =)
I would totally be willing to help set up some stuff. Maybe graphics or something. Let me know!

And Bucks, when I could barely read the first few words of your last post and the topic you made, I decided to ignore those.

~~~~

Heyheyhey, guys!
Tomorrow is Friday.
;D

Sit-ups stink.
That was only one minute of doing sit ups, and my back cramped up after.
=/ Yaaay.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

That'd be great Stacey. Right now I'm working on basics, like general rules of conduct and the basic plot line. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. That goes for everyone!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

Hey Ginny, I wouldn't mind helping you set up a site. I know some people who could also probably help out. They are extremely nice.

James156

All that sounds wonderful.  ;D

fudge0604

Wishing I was older.

Car. REAL education. Making my own money.

I just feel so old. Like, everyone my age is so immature.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Me TOO!
I feel so ancient compared to the rest of my class.
Most of them are soooo.... egh.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

Quote from: fudge0604 on October 12, 2010, 06:41:49 AM
Wishing I was older.

Car. REAL education. Making my own money.

I just feel so old. Like, everyone my age is so immature.

Quote from: potter_fan122 on October 12, 2010, 06:47:48 AM
Me TOO!
I feel so ancient compared to the rest of my class.
Most of them are soooo.... egh.

may not seem so on here but, me too!!

Philosophers stone Book rocks

[

James156

That is odd...i feel that way sometimes too!