News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

It wasn't the hairstylist, it was grandma it's supposed to be absolutely straight and it's curled!
I only have 13 days to figure out a way to change it!
I would roleplay with yeah, but I have to go to bed very very soon, right now I'm hiding my hair under a hoodie...
But I can't where that at school, violates the rule of no hats, which includes hoodies being up, you aren't allowed to where anything that covers your head (not face.)
GOD!!! I like my blue tips, and the hairstylists there were joking around with me and saying that it was green and it's not. I'm gonna go buy a straightener when I get home because we need one at home. I don't like curls!!! I spent most of my life with them, I'm supposed to look unrecognizable... YA RIGHT! I guess my dream won't come true.... :,( It's one that I really really badly want to come true, aaaah, him telling me that he loves me. LOL! I've been having those I fall in love with him dreams or other guys for no reason at all. If only... He acts just as if he is my friend. My other guy friend asked me many times and my parents asked me!!! My dad has dream Son-in-law!!!! We're only friends dad! Ehhhh, she said that I said that I wanted to be older!!! WHEN WAS THAT!?!?! I rather be younger!!!! Like 7 or 9! When it didn't happen, when I was more athletic. I was the fastest, gosh! I miss those days, when I thought I had a chance. But wait, I haven't seen him with any girls, just guys. I know he's not gay! I spent an entire lunch hour with those boys!! Just because I didn't have my work done. I guess I gotta thank her... Those boys talk all about girls, and boyish stuff. Gosh, I'm such a Tomboy. I'm going through a big change... being girlish *shudders* I remember the words of wisdom "Tomboy girls are more likely to not die alone." I know I won't.... Back up plan, but he's younger then me... only two years though! Hehe... off to another subject... BUCKY!!! YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS MY COUSIN! hehe, big post! ALL OF FEELINGS!

Bucky Black

I'm two years younger than you oh Is it me !!

I started maturing two years ago the pepole my age arn't up to me it sucks.

I prefer older pepole for company .

Miss Xantier

I prefer younger...... I'm not telling you who the post is about!
My new look is up on What Do You Look Like?

potter_fan122

First full day of school and I`m ready to kill somone.
Ugh.
Advanded Algebra.
Advanced Lit.
Avdanced English.
When am I supposed to do this?
I have one study hall, and it`s in the morning.
Plus I have algebra last hour, which means I can`t get help on the subject I`m worst at.
That packet was way to thick to be given to us on the first day.
So not right.
And who hired the Physics teacher?
She`s from France, so she says.
She wrote on the board. In French.
Okay, we haven`t had any instruction in any different languages.
Especially French.
Spanish is our first choice.
And they were all telling us the same things.

Uh.
I hate the first week of school.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

I like the first day of school.... No work!!!! Just looking over outlines... I can't believe I have double math! OMG! The others should be easy... YAY! I get semesterised this year! why do people say it's harder??? You only learn two subjects a semester. I wonder how the guys at school react to me wearing a skirt to school... Probably the same as the time when I wore a dress. The same questions... Only 12 more days till school and for me to figure out what to do to my hair to make it seem less horrible.

Alexis

Heres my schedule...

Even Day.
1 PD. Algebra I
2 PD. French*
3 PD. English I
4 PD. Biology

Odd Day.
1 PD. English I Lab.
2 PD. Computer Applications*
3 PD. Algebra I Lab
4 PD S1. Business Communications*
4 PD S2. Directed Study.

((*-- Classes I'm supposed to get changed because they messed up my schedule.))
I really like all of my classes.  I have a lot of friends in each period so it's good.

Today was boring.  I really hope I get to go somewhere tomorrow.
I can't wait until Friday.
I hope he'll walk me to the buses again.

Ugh, why does she have to act that way?  I've done nothing to her.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

goblet_fulla_fire

I hope my classes and classmates are good. If they are, it's a smooth year.
I am a dog.

Bucky Black

Quote from: Miss Xantier on August 20, 2009, 07:11:57 AM
I prefer younger...... I'm not telling you who the post is about!
My new look is up on What Do You Look Like?

Jenny Hames Told Me Through Pm

Miss Xantier

DARNIT!!!!!!!JENNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA GET HER!!!

potter_fan122

I have to give an oral report in English tomorrow?!
That`s so not fair.
I did nothing over the summer.
No facation to Florida.
I went nowhere.
Nothing.
Nada.

Grr.
Physics test already?
That`s not fair.
=(
And that algebra packet is too hard to be due Monday.
=(
I don`t like school.

fudge0604

I can't sleep, but I don't care, it's only Friday tomorrow :p

I'm pretty lazy now, don't be insulted if I do not post so frequently :)

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

*Pretends to faint.*
Yes, Albus. You have insulted me by not posting.
=P
=)
=o

Your mom
+Your Face

OOhh. BURN.

Haha. I love that.

Bucky Black

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Alexis

They're both really sweet and gorgeous, but apparently they're both jerks to everyone else.
I don't get it, I can't imagine them being anything other than sweet.  They're always really nice to me...I don't know which one to pick.

Today was fun.  I saw Inglorious Bastards with my dad.
It was funny and very gory which is fun. =P
I always liked Quentin Tarantino.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Bucky Black

Quote from: Alexis on August 22, 2009, 12:38:28 PM
They're both really sweet and gorgeous, but apparently they're both jerks to everyone else.
I don't get it, I can't imagine them being anything other than sweet.  They're always really nice to me...I don't know which one to pick.

Today was fun.  I saw Inglorious Bastards with my dad.
It was funny and very gory which is fun. =P
I always liked Quentin Tarantino.

How are yousure if YOu pick one they will say yes?!?!