News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

Thankyou Stacey!!

Can we maybe do some role playing together,

I would appreciate it.

Anyway back to the topic: Am am super happy to be here but really I am a person who is a bit nerdish and loves Music.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

fudge0604

Welcome to da club :D:D:D:D ;D

I'm a hyper kid, geek kid with a sense of humor that's so good, me and my brother only get it :) :D

BTW, I'm creating a topic in " Around the grounds. " It'll be up in a few minutes. It's called " Autumn winds."

But HamandCheese, what should we call you? :D

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

I`ll join too, Albus.
And I`m a superfreak. Nerdy. Smart. Stupid. Amazing. And, what am I forgetting... oh, yeah. Special.
XD
Everybody loves me.
Unless you`re annoying. Then I hate you, and you hate me.
=)
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

So you want to rp? :)

But of course, you'll have to create a character at the http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?board=23.0 correct board using the correct form, which you find in the stickied topics. :D

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

I'm making a  character in bios called Barr!! You'll see the joke behind his name if you look!

[

Miss Xantier

Hey Stacey,

Ummm, the other Alexis. Alexis May, has PMed me about you saying to her that everyone will ignore her and that it's people like her making the site crash and burn! And most of her posts are spam! What's up with dis? Normally you are very welcoming with new members, but lately it's has been me who has been the most welcoming to her.

HamandCheese

She is being kind to me,
Possibly this girl does nothing but spam

[

Miss Xantier

She isn't! She has also told me, that you told her that all posts that aren't RP are spam, they are not!

Ginnyweasley13

Quote from: HamandCheese on October  7, 2009, 09:36:14 AM
She is being kind to me,
Possibly this girl does nothing but spam

i dont think i spam i have seen nothing that i have said that might be spam..well maybe that i love to ski??? is that spam???
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

potter_fan122

Okay, I was nice when I PMed her. I did welcome her. Yes, I used some stern words, but I did not say that it was her fault that sites like this were falling apart. I said RP sites are falling apart because there are very few people now who have time to post, or are able to psot, and more new people who don`t post as well.

This is one of the things that really bugs me about new people. I`m only going to dislike you if you give me reason to. Based on the facts, new people are usually less talented than the older ones. It`s just the way things are. I`m not going to tell her that she`s the best poster here, and let her spam everything up. We have enough spammers, and it needs to stop. I`ve found that I`d rather be reading than come on here. I`m not saying that those people can`t change. I used to be the worst newbie here at the time, but I grew up a little because I wanted people to like the way I wrote. I wanted to get to know new people. I wanted to write and have a getaway from the real world.

This is an RP site, not a spam site. And sadly, most of the posts here are spam now. She`s only been here, what? A couple of days? And she has over eighty posts, all but a couple are spam. That`s just not cool. As someone who loves reading and writing, that disappoints me. You guys need to grow up a little. I don`t hate you. I never will, because I can just ignore you. I don`t have to cuss at you or anything. You mean nothing to me. Why should I get all worked up because you can`t be mature? And I don`t mean this in a offensive way, but you really could be a better writer. More mature about it. That`s why you hardly ever post with anyone except Bucky. When you were new, your posts were honestly horrible. So were mine, but I got better. Yes, you`ve gotten a little better, but not a whole lot. No one wants to post with you now because of that. We get tired of having millions of dumb topics filling everything up. It`s ridiculus how much this site has changed. I used to love this site. A lot. I would be really excited when I could get online. Now it`s almost as if I`m coming on because I have to. There aren`t enough people here that post well enough fo rme to bother. I come here because I have hope for it. Frankly, I`m being disappointed.

We just had this whole discussion in school today. I`m in eight grade, setting the example for everyone in the lower grades. There are people in my class who are the stupidest people I`ve ever met, and I really don`t like them. I don`t get worked up about it, though. I jsut ignore them. That`s what`s going to happen to Alexis May if she doesn`t start out on the right foot.

I`m sorry if I`ve offended her in a way, but I`d rather be a little mean now and have her turn into a great writer than to tell her she`s amazing and have her spam from now on. I don`t want that. And you, again, I mean this as constructive critisism, could use some work. You`re too nice to everyone. You befriend all of the new people, and make them think that the rest of us are just going to let them do whatever they want. That`s not right. I`m tired of it all. I`m sorry if you disagree, but this all nedds to stop.

P.S. Spam is everything that isn`t RP. This is spam, but good spam. If you post in these topics more than you RP, you spam. That`s what it means.

Miss Xantier

I've actually gotten distanced from RPing in HP nowadays, and I RP more in Warriors. I've found myself actually coming here less and less, and I go to Smallworlds way more then here, and I write more stories then regular.

HamandCheese

Night!!

Jesus now I'm thinking of leaving here it obviously isn't to cheerful like I thought!!

[

potter_fan122

They could use work too, you know. Just because you can string together a bunch of words does not make it a story. I ahven`t read your stories, and I don`t plan to. You would have to make me, by showing me that you can type. In my opinion, you really can`t. I`ve read some of the best works of literature. I`ve read Shakespeare and all that jazz. Stuff that takes me over an hour to read on act. It`s hard stuff. I`ve also ready some really crappy stuff.

But I want you to think for a minute. Have I ever gone off on someone? Have I even cussed at someone until my face was blue (theoretically)? I haven`t, because I can control myself. There are some of you who can`t. I know that others agree with me, and I know that I`m speaking for them when I say this. I`m disappointed. I really am. The time I have on the computer is precious nowadays. I`m busy. Declamation, pops, poms, bands, and more. I don`t have that much time to come on here. I don`t want to spend three hours on the computer waiting for someone i actually like to get on. I want to be able to post with a bunch of people, but I can`t.

And Ham, this place can be really fun. Sometimes. I just think that I`ve had enough. I`m tired of it. I`d really like to RP with you, though.