News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

how? wait... Don't leave me here!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucky Black

Quote from: James156 on December 16, 2009, 07:15:12 AM
You are awful. i am stopping these posts.

WTF u talking about????

James156

I was just joking. Sort of....*i laugh an evil laugh* BWaaaaaaahaaaahaaahaaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Bucky Black

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh F.ck this site!! Pissed off read my new FF comment to find out y!!

fudge0604

Why doesn't Stacey log on?!?!?

:(

God, Global warming is just worrying me to no end...

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: fudge0604 on December 17, 2009, 02:07:42 AM

Did you hear that the scientists who have been at the head of this whole global warming thing messed up their data? The temperature of our world isn't going up, it's going down.
That's not to say we should pollute freely, but I wouldn't be concerned that it's going to do much of anything. At least not in our lifetimes.

I wish his phone hadn't gotten broken. I won't be able to text him while I'm at work...
I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I miss him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Even though the temperature is going down, we have a global pollution problem, and I can't stop worrying.

Seriously. I'm afraid to grow up, get kids, or settle, because of that effin pollution. I'm afraid that all of my efforts early now in life will be wasted, and that I won't even experience family, kids, or love.

And I've always been a pessimist when it comes to these kinds of things. Things about our existence. Like, when I was seven, I was afraid that the sun were going to send us dangerous waves, which would kill everyone.

When I was 9, I was afraid of meteors, and I still am. But the most annoying thing is, that all of those who has planted the fear and the knowledge into me, is the media... And gawd, I hate the media right now. I could go on and on about them slowly planting fear into the world's population. It's like, whenever there's something new, something that can get their views up, they blow the whole thing up, with reports, interviews, over and over again.

Gawd, I'm feeling annoyed today.

Know what happened at school today? I GOT TO KNOW THAT WE WON'T GET + OR - IN OUR GRADE BOOKS!!!!!!!!! GAWD! Norway's school system is effd up. It's so ridiculously tragic that I actually want to be a politician, just to fix the problems I meet in my regular life...

Seriously. I'm at like, B+ In most classes, and now I will only get normal B's : (((((( Seriously.
If you get a B-, they write B, and you are "equal" to any other who got a B+.

The funny thing is, if you get a A- you get an A anyways.

Gawd, this was sure confusing for you guys to read, if you actually bothered. I'm just annoyed that my strong grades has to be lowered in the grade book!!!!

Wow. From global warming? (cooling?) to Norwegian retarded grade rules... I'm sometimes ashamed to be Norwegian, 'cause we have some retarded people who's controlling this country.

Post Potter depression.

James156

...woh....You guys used to get + or - on your grades? We never got that!! Ever in the USA!! geez.... oh well i have As and Bs ( and i think one high C, but i think its a B now...i hope)

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on December 17, 2009, 03:17:45 AM
Quote from: fudge0604 on December 17, 2009, 02:07:42 AM

Did you hear that the scientists who have been at the head of this whole global warming thing messed up their data? The temperature of our world isn't going up, it's going down.
That's not to say we should pollute freely, but I wouldn't be concerned that it's going to do much of anything. At least not in our lifetimes.
I know! No wonder why Canada was sooo freaking cold the last few weeks.

I can't wait for the concert tonight! Leaving in like 9 minute to go to McDonalds for dinner then go to the c-plex and wait for everybody!

potter_fan122

We have pluses and minuses...

My tree is purdyfull. I did it myself. =D
And Albus, I didn`t log on because when you posted, it was just after midnight here. =)

Ugh.
They had better not show up with cowbells and foghorns. O.o That`d be soooo embarassing.

I has a headache. I`m sick of people not being able to shut up when they need to shut up. If I lose my end of year trip out of state I am going to be pissed. I can`t believe that it`s only Wednesday. I want break to start. I need break to start. If it doesn`t, baaaad things will happen to stupid people.

Can you believe that this was a good day?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

XLiberatorX88

I haven't been on in a LONG time

I guess this is what High School does to you

Our Geometry teacher is exactly like Umbridge I hate her so much

Finals and Basketball really have me stressed

Why do some people have to be so flippin retarded i swear
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

potter_fan122

Ugh.

This week has been too busy for reasonable judgement. =\
I feel really weird.
Tired, but needing to stay awake.
Disappointed, and wanting to impress others.
Excited, but discouraged.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

So tonight I was working as a waitress and this creepy old guy came up to me and said, "So I lost my number."
And I grinned, knowing what was about to happen and said, "Oh yeah?"
He nodded and looked me right in the eye and asked, 'Can I have yours?"
I started laughing and said, "Nope. But that was a nice try!!"

It was funny.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

That's funny Ginny. And that was a very nice try by that guy.

James156

i agree. What is on my mind...DIGIMON IS!! I will be logging off shortly to watch it on youtube!! I am also thinking about watching Harry potter and the Chamber of Secrets.