News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Actually I've been on for a awhile now. lol! Wow, yestreday we had 6 kids in our class including me, and today there was 7! Awesome! I hope the same happens tomorrow.

potter_fan122

"Scoundral!"
"Let`s not be too hasty."
"Still I think he`s rather tasty!"

You had to pick the song I know the least.
=P =)
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Wow, I've done sooooo much homework now...

Me has no coffee left... Me is feels tireds then....

"Ready for those flashy nights..." Why, can't I be as good at soccer, as the one I'm watching on the television? : (

Haha, once when I played soccer, I got whistled at for not throwing the ball properly. AND THAT WAS THIS YEAR!!! : O

Everyone laughed, and I laughed with them... Or did they laugh AT ME? : O  Math test tomorrow. I have decided I SHALL get an A+ on it, so I'm obsessing about formulas of how to work out the volume of different geometrical shapes. Bah! I WANT A+ IN MY GRADE BOOK IN MATH! But I'm too lazy. Haha. If there's anything I can get an A+ at, it's English, science, social studies, music and Norwegian. In gym and hand crafts, I'll like get a B or a C. Lol.  But I've started to own in Spanish lately! : O I think my D will go to a B : OOOOOO

If you guys read through this, you guys has problems. Seriouzz problemos. ?Hablas español? ?Dónde vives?

My life is quite... lol. I'm starting to get obsessed with homework. Even though I have much leisure. Last week, I turned in 10 computer written pages in English homework. Tehheh. I have much more advanced English than the rest of my class. Teheh.

It was so funny.... I came into the chicken.... Teheheh. "GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER! He meant I came into the kitchen!" I saids to my class. But my classs just laugheds at anothers student. Teheh. We like uncorrect grammar, especially when it comes to improper use of plular and singular.

I'm home alone... With my brother... And I'm sitting here tired and hyped up, and my concience is kind of messed up. Not that I will tell anyone of you why. D : I get bad concience pretty easily. It is ridicoslously annoying. Feeling bad at night times, not being able to sleep, just regretting endlessly. BAH!

Algebra is fuuunn.... : D

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Si Albus! Yo hablo español! XD

I'm starting to play Ultimate Frisbee! It's really fun! Tomorrow after school I'm having a pick-up game in the park by my house! I'm so excited! It's AMAZINGLY nice outside! As a homework break I'm playing frisbee :P I love it! XD

I have a lot of homework tonight! Not good!

uglycupcakes

Yo hablo espanol tambien. Yo creo que escribimos solemente en espanol en todo lo sito web.

Its been SO long since I've been on here. Its not nearly the same. I remember when if you left, even for a day or two, there would me more posts then you could even imagined. And there SO many people. I miss that. Leah and I were talking the other night, and we totally thought we should get it back to the way it was. It would be so awesome :)

Anyways, besides that. Whats on my mind? I can't wait to start taking happy pills! Yeah-uh! Also, my newest tumblr post is almost done. check me out on tumblr if you get bored, and follow me if you have a tumblr too. www.annaisabel.tumblr.com

potter_fan122

Sore ankle. Sore head. Swollen wrist. We won. They lost. I dropped the baton. She stole it from me. I love them. I hate her. My head hurts. I`m confused.
~~~
>.>

fudge0604

YaY! I've noticed something. Eating fruit in the night is starting to get an "obsession" for me at night times in the weekends. Dunno why.

FRUIT KEEPS ME AWAKE, WHILE I FIGHT A LOST CAUSE AGAINST MY EYELIDS :)

I'm reading Harry Potter 4 in English. I'm closing in on the end...

Too bad I can't get the 5th one in English before... Wait. When can I get it? Darn it. I just have to take a trip to the neighbouring town. : D

" I won't break down today, another bricks in my way of shadows. " I love music...

Post Potter depression.

Alexis

I found out one of my best friends who's practically my neighbor died in a car wreck.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

Really, Alexis? That`s so sad. I`m sorry.

~~~

Man, I was all, like, hyper and stuff.
Then I got all sad.
=(

Sky

fudge0604

Darn : (

That's rough... Condolences...

Post Potter depression.

Alexis

Thanks guys.
I feel so lost without him.
And recently there's been drama between us and now it's just...so different.  I feel stupid worrying about things like that.
I don't even know what to say.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

purpleraincloud

I'm very sorry Alexis.
I've had bad news recently too. My aunt has breast cancer, and my grandfather has Alzheimers. And my best friends grandpa had a stroke.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

I loves YOUz

one week no school
one week full of ice cream
one week of boredom
UGH
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

" You know that I want you.... " Tehhee.

Kidding!

Sooo tired and sore after that ski trip!!

Our school went skiing on Wednesday, it was really fun, even though we didn't see anything because of the snow. Lol. It was downwards skiing, to say it like that : P

Post Potter depression.