News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Of course, you start I'll follow your lead.
-------------------------------------------
I wish Sky could get on!
GRRRRR!
I miss RPing for hours like I used to.
And I'm scared no one will get on. I know we all have lives though^_^

New character=writing block.
I'll try to post her soonish!
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Ghost tour soon! Woohoo!

Avalee, I'm making the topic now.

potter_fan122

So, I know that probably pissed her off, but she needed it. I`m sorry, but I`ve had too stressfull a weekend to have to deal with her like that. She`s like my little sister, but sometimes you just want to slap your sister in the face. I know that she doesn`t mean it, and she just wants to attention, but if she keeps this up we aren`t going to be friends much longer.
I miss her. A lot. She was like... my other half, but not in a weird way. We were just instant friends. I wish she would go here for school.
Gosh, I miss him too. He seems so.... sad. I`m scared for him, and I wish I could talk to him now.
I wish I could help her more. She`s under so much stress with her mother-in-law, and I just want to give her a great big hug and tell her everything`s going to be okay. I know that this is mean and just otterly... absurd... but I wish she would have gone on Friday. Things would be so much easier now. People would just have to plan for her, not deal with all of this.
I feel like the world is crashing down around me. I am so tired. I can`t deal with everything right. School starts in a week, and I am definately not ready for that. I can`t be around people. I just need to talk to her. I need a big hug and for someone to tell me that it`s all going to be okay. I know that being home will make everything so much worse, but I`m just going to have to push through it and make everybody happy, like always. I wish that I could just cry and get it over with, to make all of the bad things go away, to sleep for forver. Something to make things better. I know that it won`t help, but I wish it would.
God, I can`t do this. I`m going to mess up. I need their confort. I need to be around people who understand what it`s like, but I don`t know anybody. When did things get so complicated? When did my life become a hell-- a test-- that I had to make it through everyday?
When I look at her, I see an innocent baby who doesn`t know anything about the world. I wish I could listen to her babble all day, and give her back to her mom when she fussed. I love it when she snuggles against my shoulder. She`s such a cutie pie. =)
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

Quote from: potter_fan122 on August 10, 2010, 12:15:04 PM
So, I know that probably pissed her off, but she needed it. I`m sorry, but I`ve had too stressfull a weekend to have to deal with her like that. She`s like my little sister, but sometimes you just want to slap your sister in the face. I know that she doesn`t mean it, and she just wants to attention, but if she keeps this up we aren`t going to be friends much longer.
I miss her. A lot. She was like... my other half, but not in a weird way. We were just instant friends. I wish she would go here for school.
Gosh, I miss him too. He seems so.... sad. I`m scared for him, and I wish I could talk to him now.
I wish I could help her more. She`s under so much stress with her mother-in-law, and I just want to give her a great big hug and tell her everything`s going to be okay. I know that this is mean and just otterly... absurd... but I wish she would have gone on Friday. Things would be so much easier now. People would just have to plan for her, not deal with all of this.
I feel like the world is crashing down around me. I am so tired. I can`t deal with everything right. School starts in a week, and I am definately not ready for that. I can`t be around people. I just need to talk to her. I need a big hug and for someone to tell me that it`s all going to be okay. I know that being home will make everything so much worse, but I`m just going to have to push through it and make everybody happy, like always. I wish that I could just cry and get it over with, to make all of the bad things go away, to sleep for forver. Something to make things better. I know that it won`t help, but I wish it would.
God, I can`t do this. I`m going to mess up. I need their confort. I need to be around people who understand what it`s like, but I don`t know anybody. When did things get so complicated? When did my life become a hell-- a test-- that I had to make it through everyday?
When I look at her, I see an innocent baby who doesn`t know anything about the world. I wish I could listen to her babble all day, and give her back to her mom when she fussed. I love it when she snuggles against my shoulder. She`s such a cutie pie. =)

is this the new roleplay area jk
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

James156

I wonder what play will be going on at school this year. I am sooo excited about school this year.
I am so happy that i will be enjoying meatloaf in a few hours. yay
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

fudge0604

I gots a new avatar.
: D
I want to go see a therapist. Or a shrink.
Bad self-esteem is always fun.
Monster - Lady GaGa.
I'm addicted to music.
Seriously.
Going bowling with band camp people on Saturday!
:D

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Did you edit your eye color? If not, I think they are the prettiest green I have ever seen.

I see a counselor at my college. Very helpful, but it annoys me I can never be seen because of the stupid people who go in to cry over the dumbest things...I have an actual problem and they don't, shouldn't this work like the ER and I should be seen before them?
Don't get me wrong, some of them have problems....but a lot of them go in to talk about how this one person doesn't like them, or they can't get a girlfriend, or oh no, I got a B on a test, waaaaaah.
Idiots.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

James156

Fudge...that pic is freaking me out actually...it makes me feel uncomfortable. lol
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

fudge0604

Thanks, GinGin.

eheheheh.
I'm making dinner for my brother.
Like.
REAL dinner.
I'm kind.
Very kind.
Indeed.
Like, it's damped chicken. : OOOOOOOO

And James. It's a reason that I wrote, STARING INTO YOUR SOUL. ehehehe.
I've been kinda hyper today.
Like. Been talking about random stuff.
I suddenly started singing at while we were eating.
: DDDD

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

I had band tonight.
=/
Being the only trumpet is not much fun when you are sick.
>.<
I can`t wait until tomorrow!
My friend is having her sixteenth birthday party be princess themed, and we`re all wearing ball gowns and stuff.
It promises to be a fun evening.
^_^

fudge0604

I'm bored.
Yet, again.
Tired, too.
Helped out my grandparents today.
Painted lots and lots of walls.
My feet hurt : (
Going to help out my other grandma tomorrow.
I EARNED MONEYS TODAY.
Like, eheheh.
I'm semi-rich/greedy.
Saving up.
Saving up.
Putting my money in teh bank.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Well, I am no longer grounded.
I'm single again.
My Mother wrote me a horrible message on facebook.
Ugh.
I missed you guys.

potter_fan122

SKY!!!
Hehe. Welcomes backers!!

I had a lot of fun at the party.
Very nice people.
Yummeh food.
Hugs and hugs from Jackie!
I wuves Jackie.
We must be around each other more often.
=3

I`m sad, though.
I went to see my grandma before the party.
It was bad.
I just... honestly, I don`t want to see her again.
It makes me so sad to see her like that.

Bleh! Put that out of my mind for now.
Being sad and depressed is no fun at all.

fudge0604

Going to the doctors today, my ear infection has returned : (
Going to buy The Fame Monster today.
AND another new book that I've been waiting for forever!
Waiting for new books are torture.
Like, it takes so long before they publish it!
And then the book costs so much!
: (
Like, here in Norway, we have the most expensive book market in the world.
Like, one book could easily cost 300 Norwegian kroners.
That's like, nearly 50 US dollars.
IT'S SICK.

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

Quote from: fudge0604 on August 13, 2010, 07:34:31 PM
Going to the doctors today, my ear infection has returned : (
Going to buy The Fame Monster today.
AND another new book that I've been waiting for forever!
Waiting for new books are torture.
Like, it takes so long before they publish it!
And then the book costs so much!
: (
Like, here in Norway, we have the most expensive book market in the world.
Like, one book could easily cost 300 Norwegian kroners.
That's like, nearly 50 US dollars.
IT'S SICK.

Pictures scary
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.