News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Unoccupied

Started by Dobby_ROX, December 3, 2008, 01:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Bucky can be irritating and I have a short temper. Not exactly a winning combination." Jackie said stopping. "I wanted to get out before I did anything stupid." She said, meaning hurting Bucky or Isabelle.  She wasn't the best person to be around when angry. She wasn't herself.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle began wondering why Jackie and Nate left. "What did you do?" says Isabelle accusingly.

nate

Nate stopped in his tracks,"Now thats something i should be saying." He teased, trying to cheer her up. He shrugged,"But yes he can be a little irritating sometimes..ish," he added with a crooked smile.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie frowned. "No, its not just him. Its a pet peeve of mine. People talking about me like I'm not even there." She said, clenching and unclenching her fists. It reminded her of a person she hated to think about. His very name sent a shiver down her spine.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: Miss Xantier on December  8, 2008, 05:43:19 AM
Isabelle began wondering why Jackie and Nate left. "What did you do?" says Isabelle accusingly.
"Nothing" Said Bucky "I don't know what's going on go ask her" Bucky suggested.

Miss Xantier

"No, let Nate handle this." says Isabelle

nate

Nate looked at her and knew what she meant. He wasnt for sure if he was right but he said the hatred name,"Andrew," he hissed under his breath. It wasnt a question nor a statement. His blood pumping with battle emotions. He wanted to go hunt down the guy so badly and kill him that he wasnt for sure if he could hold his emotions in for any longer. He held his hands into fists, turning his hands from skin color to ghostly white.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it