News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-Pain-

Started by potter_fan122, December 4, 2008, 09:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Jason sat in the Slytherin common room, layed out on the couch. His jaw was clenched tightly, his teeth grinding together. His eyes were tightly closed, desperately trying to draw attention away from his arm without sucess. He held his left arm tightly, his right hand clawing at the spot where his Dark Mark was embedded into his skin. He moaned in pain as it burned fiercly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky had just finished potions when he passed by Slitherins dungeon Bucky heard a moan so he decided he would see who it was. The password shouldn't be to hard to guess Bucky thought "O.K how about Griffindor's suck" Said Bucky after he failed to get trough he said "Salazar" and failed again so he tried "Slytherin" he failed again.Bucky decided he would try once more to get in the commonroom he said "Voldermort rocks" and the door opened.Bucky entered and saw the kid holding his arm.Just then the kid took his hand of his arm and there it was the dark mark Bucky gasped.