News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Some walk...

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2008, 12:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

Seth swished his tail.

Sure. Go ahead. But I am still the Alpha in this forest. He said back, his lips curling into something like a smirk. His emerald green eyes sparkled with mischief.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

"Then hold still." Stacey ordered. She, too, froze and closed her larg eyes. Slowly, she morphed into a black wolf. He shoulders rippled as the change occured. She ped her eyes again as the sunlight hit the silver streaks in her fur. Her eyes were now orange. She gave a wolfish grin and looked at Seth expectantly. "This was my original animagus, butI changed it to a snow leopard. I`m using your power to do this, so don`t go running off again."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

Interesting...But your still a feline. Said Seth. He looked at the wolf opposite of her. It was a pretty form, no doubt about that. But still....

He took off again, howling.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey growled a canine growl and was immediatly a snow leopards again. She ran after Seth, easily catching up to him with her longer, and much more gracefull, strides. She smiled at him as if to say "See? I can still catch you."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

Ah but my dear, I am simply going 30 percent of my limit.
Axel

Seth