News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

It all comes down to this...

Started by potter_fan122, December 8, 2008, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((This is a closed rp. PM to join.))

Stacey paced back and forth in the common room. She had her bags ready to go, even though she wouldn`t be leaving for a few hours, when she had an idea. She twisted the ring on her right hand and absent-mindedly messed with her necklace. Come on Aiden,where are you? She thought impatiently.

She stopped pacing and waved to a pair of siblings that left the room calling out wishes for happy holidays. People were leaving for the holidays. Stacey figured Aiden was going to stay in the castle for break, so she decided to surprise him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden hurried his way down the long flight of stairs. He eventually made his way into the Gryffindor common room, trying not to be late.  "Hey!"  He greeted Stacey, out of breath.  Aiden ran up to Stacey and picked her up in a hug before setting her back down.  He lifted her hand and kissed it softly.  "I'm glad I didn't miss you before you left."  Aiden said.  His eyes showed a little regret shine in them, he was going to miss her while she was gone.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as Aiden picked her up. "Hey, I was actually waiting for you." She admitted. Her eyes had became bright blue. "Are you staying her for the holiday break?" She asked. She gently squeezed the Aiden`s hand.

Aiden

Aiden squeezed her hand as well.  "Yeah.  I am, by myself I guess." He said.

potter_fan122

Stacey pursed her lips for a second. "Would you like to meet my family?" She asked quietly. Her eyes formed worried green flecks in them. She bit her bottom lip, waiting anxiously for Aiden`s answer.

Aiden

Aiden looked suprised for a moment.  "Really?  Sure, if you want me to."  He said.

potter_fan122

Stacey thought for a moment. "Yes. I can`t stand the thought of you being here alone while I`m at home. Besides, I think it`s time for you to meet my parents." She said, her eyes turned green as she waited for an answer. She took a small step closer to him and lowered her voice. "I love you and can`t stand to leave you here." She whispered fiercly. Her eyes became gold with green flecks.

Aiden

Aiden put his hand softly on Stacey's cheek.  "Thanks.  Don't worry, I'll be glad to meet them."  He reassured her.  "However much intimidated I may feel around your dad."  He added on a lighter note with a reassuring smile.  Aiden looked around the room quickly.  "Should I hurry and pack?"

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and nodded. "Probably. We`ll have to leave in about an hour." She explained. She reatched up and put her hand over the one Aiden had on her cheek.

Aiden

Aiden smiled kindly.  "Alright.  I'll go pack now."  He said.  Aiden gave Stacey a quick kiss on the corner of her lips before running up to the boys dorm to pack.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched Aiden go and gently pressed her fingers to the corner of her mouth where he had kissed. She moved her bag closer to the couch and sat down, waiting patiently for him to come back.

Aiden

Aiden hastily ran into his specific room and got his plain brown suitcase.  He quickly threw in shirts, jeans, shoes and a toothbrush, along with other items he would need.  After he was done, Aiden zipped up his suitcase and walked down the stairs back into the common room.  "Alright.  I think I got everything I would need."  He sat his bag on the ground by the couch.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned and smiled, lowering her hand from her face. She glanced at his suitcase. "Alright, we still have some tiem before the train leaves." She said.

Aiden

Aiden leaned over the end couch beside Stacey.  He titled his head so he could look at her.  "Okay.  So want do you want to do in the meantime?

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled mischeviously. "I`m up for anything." She said, repeating the words Aiden often used.