News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meeting the girl who broke his heart the first time (join)

Started by nate, December 9, 2008, 06:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate slammed his drink full of seeping liquid red blood onto the bar table as he looked face to face to the girl. How could she be here? He was a pale white and his eyes dark with anger. He covered his eyes with his dark shaggy hair and turned his head away from her view but it was too late. She appeared by his side on a barstool in seconds. Her long legs bearily touching his with a sexy outfit. He glared at her with piercing eyes,"What are you doing here," he said sharply.
Lane staired at him with startled sad puppy eyes. She said with a cute voice,"What? Cant say hi to your girlfriend?"
He jerked his head, and stared at her with piercing eyes,"D*mnit how many times do i have to tell you. We broke up, remember? You broke my heart Lane? And then i got over you."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

potter_fan122

Stacey walked into the bar and immediatly pulled out the bartender`s powers. He looked up at her and nodded. They knew each other well ans he knew why Stacey used his powers. She sensed someone she knew was there and that`s when she saw Nate. Then she saw the girl next to him and she sauntered over to him. "Hey," She said to the girl. "I`m afraid I`m goignt ot have to ask you to leave." She said kindly. She rested a hand on Nate`s shoulder.

nate

Nate looked up surprised to see Stacey. He smiled and then hid it as he realized that Lane was still looking at him with her puppy eyes. He didnt say anything but was thankful that Stacey was there to save him. But then he was a little freaked because he knew what Lane was going to say next and it wasnt going to be pretty on his ordeal.

Lane looked innocently at Stacey. Her eyes a clear blue as she moved closer to Nate and said with a preppy smile,"Hello. Im afraid Natie never told me about you. He's my boyfriend, so is it alright if i stay," she said with a perfect smile and tone.  He tensed as he looked away from her eyes. He could still feel himself getting caught in them and he didnt like that feeling.

potter_fan122

Stacey gently squeezed Nate`s shoulder. "No, as far as I know, you broke his heart. I`m his girlfriend. Now, if you wouldn`t mind leaving now." Stacey said, matching her tone. She opened her mind to Nate and closed it to the girl. Tell me something about her that no one else knows. She ordered in her head. Her eyes mathed the girl`s as she looked at her.

nate

Nate was relieved when Stacey told her that, even though really they are just friends. He wanted to go thank her right then and there. He was silent to Lane and said nothing to her. Lane stared up at Nate expectantly as if he should be defending her or something. She scoffed,"Well i kind of doubt that. No offense and all but im not as stupid as i may look. I mean just because im pretty doesnt mean im not dumb," she rambled on like one of those girls that were obssessed with theirselves. Nate sighed,here we go again. He thought to Stacey and a little smile fromed in the corner of his lips,She cheated on me with my best friend Rily and then denyed it. Um..lets see here. Her dad banned her powers because she tried to use them for her own personal needs. Shes a little needy, he added.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled at the girl. "As far as my opinion goes, you are rather dumb. You cant see what`s in front of your own eyes, Lane. Oh, by the way, I don`t think your dad will be very pleased with you. Nor Rily. Why aren`t you with him right now?" She asked as she looped her arm around Nate`s shoulder. Good, now, don`t think to much about what this might turn into. Stacey thought to Nate.

nate

Nate raised an eyebrow at Stacey and thought back to her,[iWhat does that mean?[/i] Nate waited for some kind of reaction to come out of Lane but she did nothing, but only for a second.
Lane pursed her lips together reluctantly and paused to think. Then she shuffled her feet uncomfortably but then surprisingly moved closer to Nate instead of farther away,"I realized that now that i should have never done that to you. Im sorry. But i really dont know what you are talking about. Umm.."she wavered her hands in a twirl motion as she thought of what her name was,"Stacey?" But she never even took a glance at Stacey, only at Nate.

potter_fan122

Stacey clenched her jaw. Partially beacause of what she was about to do, and partially beacause of Lane. I`m sorry. Stacey thought quickly to Nate. She turned his shoulder and pressed her lips against his. She raised her hand to his jaw. I am so, so sorry. Play along and she`ll go away. Stacey said. Behind her closed eyelids her eyes were dark blue with sadness.

nate

Nate scrunched his face in confussion as she thought to him. He then realized ten seconds later what she was doing. He could feel his heart hurting as she kissed him. He tried hard to not let this happen. He shoved Stacey away with a gentle hand but in a loving gesture. He knew it felt wrong even though the kissed felt kind of good coming from her lips. His eyes a deep shade of sadness as he said in a shaky whisper,"Im sorry, i cant do this." His eyes stung with hot fresh tears as he held them back. He didnt even look at Lanes face, for all he knew he didnt really give a sh*t. He ignored Lane so easily.

potter_fan122

Stacey took a few steps back. Tears filled her eyes. She didn`t looked at Nate or Lane. I am so, so sorry Nate. She should go away now, at least. Stacey thought she walked over to an empty booth in the corner and a few minutes later the bartender brought her some hot chocolate. She said something to him that no one else would hear and he brought her a bottle of firewhiskey. She shed her tears into her hand as she drank the burning liquid.

nate

Nate looked at Lane,"Are you satisfied now," he quivered. Lane stared at him blankly, her big eyelashes blinking apologetically. He said before she could say anything in a stern tone,"Leave! Leave before something worse happens." Lane blinked again and then scooted herself out of the chair forcefully and stomped off out of the door being a prissy little princess. Nate sighed as he blinked back the tears and turned his head mutedly towards where Stacey was now. Nate went over to her table booth and sat on the opposite side so he could see her face. He said sadly,"Im sorry. Im sorry for everything." He gulped down the lump that was now forming in his throat.

potter_fan122

Stacey put her hand over her face so Nate couldn`t see her tears. She shook as she cried. "No, I`m sorry. I shouldn`t have done that. I knew, I knew..." Her voice trailed off as she took a long drink of her firewhiskey, still hiding her face.

nate

Nate grabbed the firewhiskey out of her hand with one smooth motion. He said shakily,"No i wanted to but it felt wrong. I have to admit i liked it..."he trailed