News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meeting the girl who broke his heart the first time (join)

Started by nate, December 9, 2008, 06:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey took the hand from her face and looked at Nate, the whites of her eyes red from crying. She tried to pull the firewhiskey from his grasp, then she realized hwta he said. "You... you liked it?" She asked, bewildered. "I... did too." She admitted.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate moved the firewhiskey and took two big gulps from it. He didnt even care that she drank out of it before him. He said shakily, his eyes turning a purple black as a tear slid down his face. He wiped the tear with his sleeve and looked away from her face,"I hate how much i like you! I cant like you," he whispered softly,"I like Jackie though."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey looked down at the table and put her elbows on the table. "I love you, and you just don`t seem to understand how much. But then I remember that you`re trying to forget me, and it makes me sad to think that... we can`t really.... Oh, I don`t know what I`m trying to say." She gave up.

nate

A lump had fromed in his throat, he felt sick to his stomach and sad. He looked at her, a strand of dark hair covering his eye,"I do understand, I understand way more than you think. But you hurt me and it was painful but i deserved it. Now im trying to move on but its even harder that everytime i see you my heart skips a beat. Jackies a good girl and she deserves someone way better than me but i want her too. And you..you have Aiden who seems like the best guy for you. Why are things so complicater," he said painfully.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed. "You don`t deserve what I did to you!" She exclaimed. "And I really wish you would stop acting like this because I still freaking love you!" She stopped herself before she stared yelling and looked back down at the table, covering her face with her hand again.

nate

Nate paused at the sudden comment. "I still love you too," he whispered, only for her to hear. He shuffled his feet uncomfortable and cleared his throat,"I think i should go." He took a gulp of his blood and was already half way out of his seat.

potter_fan122

Stacey clenched her teethe together in a personel battle. She desperatly didn`t want Nate to go, he probably knew that. But it would just hurt him more for him to say. "I`m so sorry." She whispered, tears silently streaming down her face.

nate

"Im sorry too," he whispered back. He slid out of his seat and left, slamming the door behind him. He was pissed off about everything. He walked as far as he could and then plopped onto a bench under a leaveless tree and covered his eyes with his hands.

potter_fan122

The bartender looked up as Nate slammed the door. He looked over to where Stacey was sitting. He walked over to her and sat down where Nate had been sitting. "Are you okay?" He whispered.

Stacey looked up with red eyes from crying. Wet drops stained the wooden table. "No." She whispered. "Nothing is okay." With that, she stood up and ran from the building.

nate

Nate ruffled his hair and slippd his now cold hands over his eyes, not looking but sitting mutedly in the dark on the dew covered bench. His stomach hurt from everything and his mind was spinning. All he wanted right now was to be with Jackie and just stare at her. He didnt want to be in this mess, he liked Stacey but he liked maybe even love Jackie. His heart pounded crazily as a tear slid down his face,"D*mn," he whispered. The trees whooshed as if replying to his comment. A sudden breeze hit his face and played with his shaggy hair but as soon as it was there it then disapeeared.