News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the smell of the seeping delicious blood from an innocent (join if want)

Started by nate, December 11, 2008, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

A low growl came from Alice as she opend the door and stepped out of the way for Leah to enter. She took Nate`s shoulder and pulled him outside. She knew she`d be able to hear whatever Leah was doing. "What`s your problem?" She demanded once she was outside.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate narrowed his eyes,"I'm not in a good mood. Okay? I almost killed that girl because of my desires," he replyed in a low aggravated whisper. "Whats your problem," he asked back.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

"Right now, you." Alice hissed. "You can`t think of your priorities."

dobby888

Leah stepped inside, throwing Nate a grateful glance.  She moved as they shut the door behind them.  She could hear them arguing as if they were screaming in her ear, but she knew that the doctor couldn't. 

"So what are her injuries?" She asked, stepping over to the doctor.

potter_fan122

((Wow, when I imagine the doctor talking, his voice sounds exactly like Ducky from NCIS. Now that`s creepy...))

The doctor looked up as the new girl spoke to him. "She lost a lot of blood, almost two pints. She should be dead right now, she has a broken arm and a sprained ankle. Her spinal cord was pinched by her shoulder blades. I`m guessing the animal that attacked her threw her against the ground and her fott probably hit something." He said, all while giving her stitches in her neck.

Alice just glared at Nate.

dobby888

"I see..." Leah said, her act gone now that she had gotten inside. "Have you done X-rays?" She asked, examining the ankle.

potter_fan122

The doctor tilted his head and glanced at Leah. "Not yet. I don`t nee to though. By the angle of her ankle, and the swelling, I can tell it`s not broken. There`s a bruise forming on her back where her spinal cord was injured."

dobby888

"Shouldn't you take an X-ray just to be sure?  If this girl should be dead, then you can't be too careful."  Leah said, convincingly.

potter_fan122

The doctor nodded. "For you, I will." He said. He wanted to be thourough in front of someone he didn`t know, even though he knew for sure that her ankle was not broken. He pulled a lead sheet over the girl so her organs wouldn`t get fried. He pulled a machine over to her and positioned it over her foot. He looked up to Leah. "You might want to look away." He cautioned.

dobby888

"I'll be fine."  She said, watching closely.  She folded her arms across her chest and frowned, listening to the conversation outside.

potter_fan122

The doctor glanced at Leah again, an eyebrow raised. He pushed a button and moved a switch and the machine hummed, then flashed a bright blue light. He blinked a few times and pulled a black sheet out of it. He glanced at Leah, wondering about her reaction, before placing the sheet on a light box.

He pointed to the ankle area where the sprain showed.

dobby888

Leah placed her hand on the girl's leg as though she was examining it.  She really healed it and then said, "Can we get the x-ray from a different angle?"

potter_fan122

"Sure." The doctor agreed, not noticing her healing. He moved the machine do a different spot and repeated the process, putting another sheet on the screen.

dobby888

Leah moved her hand as the machine started to hum.  She had left the ankle swollen, but now that it wasn't sprained, the swelling would go down quickly.

potter_fan122

The doctor inspected the new X-Ray. "It seems I was mistaken," He said. "Her ankle is merly swollen badly."