News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

1st Fan-fic (Don't laugh at my stuff ups)

Started by Dobby_ROX, December 12, 2008, 12:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky awoke and walked to the bathroom, Bucky’s jaw dropped in shock, Alex had converted the bathroom into a recording studio, “Did you even think to ask my Dad?” Burst Bucky, Alex knew what Bucky was talking about and immediately answered with “Yeah He helped” “without him I’d still be working” Alex told Bucky excitedly “Wicked” Said Bucky picking up his guitar “Wanna jam” asked Bucky ‘how about we maple syrup” Said Alex “O.K’ Said Bucky laughthing.

~Half an hour later~

Bucky picked up a paper and read an article at random, Bucky read ‘Duets or singles @ the crazy elves, just show up and start singing or playing. “Ay Alex read this” Bucky called to Alex came over instantly, Alex read the article “cool I should go” Said Alex “I” said Bucky clearing his throat twice “alright we can play together but you’re not using my guitar it’s mine” Alex told Bucky roughly “fine” Said Bucky.

~Later~

“Up next is Elwood and Jake as they call themselves” Said the owner of the crazy elves, yep you guessed it Alex and Bucky jumped upon the stage howling. They sang “B”movie first Alex on guitar and piano and Bucky on trumpet, and boy did they get a huge, huge cheer, next they played Fip,Flop&Fly which was also by the Blues Brothers.

Miss Xantier

nice. you like Blue Brothers too much. Oh well, this is good.

Dobby_ROX

To much... ow You made me fell bad :'( (LOL)

Dobby_ROX

~Hello Elwood~

Elwood Jake had gasped when he had heard that Elwood and Jake would be playing *What the F**k* he thought. He realised that they where really good. As they took a rest Elwood ordered a drink cold 'Maggee', Elwood sipped his drink and walked in a Kool like fashion over to who he thought where could Elwood and Jake "Hey I'm Elwood Jake" "Excuse me" Said Bucky "My Name is Elwood Jake" Said Elwood "O' your god" Said both Bucky and Alex at the same "Well I'm Bucky and he's Alex" Said Bucky "O Kool I'm Elwood err I said that twice didn't I?" asked Elwood "Yeah" Said Alex ; "What do you say you join my band?" Asked Elwood "Is it Famous?" Asked Bucky "Yes" Said Elwood "Is it a Blues band?" Asked Alex "Yes" replied Elwood; The three where walking down a road "So ya have a girlfriend Elwood?" Bucky Asked "No but I'm interested in this one girl named Alexis do you know her?" Elwood "Do we know her, we both liked her at two different times but I'm taken now but Alex is a lonely sack" Bucky Said Laughthing "Hey" Said Alex nudging Bucky, "I'm interested In Stacey" Said Alex "What the F**k you never told me this" Said Bucky "I never had a chance I only just figured it out" Said Alex "You know she's engaged right?" Asked Bucky "No" Said Alex.     

Miss Xantier

lol! PLEASE DO CONTINUE!!!!!!!! Add me in it!!!!

Dobby_ROX

Alright but I'm busy with Bucky Maggee (My Movie) so I'll do it in the time Ib have cool????

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Arew you angry with me (I'm aloud to have a life)

Miss Xantier

maybe... maybe not... you'll never know.

Dobby_ROX

"How about that Isabelle bird" asked Elwood "You really have a short memory". "Be quite you talking chicken" Said Elwood waiting to see what Bucky said. "Man you're funny but I love funniness so you rock a lot man".  (Very very busy or I would have about at lest 8 more lines so sorry pepole but I'm a very very very busy man)