News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

You Laugh, You LOSE

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, December 14, 2008, 02:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

goblet_fulla_fire

I bringing this thread back! Imageshack allows for multiple uploads, so it is not tedious for me to contribute.

I am a dog.

Miss Xantier

I lost to the cat who says "You're not my real mom!" after a human yells "Get off the Table!" anyway, my time to contribute!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________hehe!
found some! The boys at my school laugh at these pictures during lunch:

Jennie Hames

The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Alexis

I love yours Goblet.  I've always liked those strips, whatever on earth they're called....

Heres some for you....

Excuse the language.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

SoaringScales

I cracked up at the Jeff Dunham thing! I love that! Lol!

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

Miss Xantier

I was laughing at the dog hanging onto the doorframe, I think I've done that before, except hanging onto a chair when I had to go to the dentist for a filling.

SoaringScales

I hate getting a filling! The one with the dog with its tongue in the jar of peanut butter makes me laugh
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: Alexis on July 28, 2009, 01:07:32 PM
I love yours Goblet.  I've always liked those strips, whatever on earth they're called....

Heres some for you....
Cyanide and Happiness. And I haven't lost yet. I do well at these because I am a laughing on the inside sort of person.
I am a dog.