News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Bittersweet]

Started by potter_fan122, December 14, 2008, 02:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice was suddenly right next to Nate. "In your dreams." she whispered, locking eyes with him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate looked at her, having a sudden sensation. He shivered as goosebumps appeared on his flesh. He moved a step back, still staring at her. His jaw clenched as he sait nothing.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Alice tilted her head, her eyes full of wonder. "What was that?" She asked, truely interested.

nate

"Nothing," he hissed in a dry voice. Not looking at her gaze, making sure she couldnt see him nor him see her.

potter_fan122

"Nate," Alice said gently. "I can feel that something isn`t nothing. Now what is it?" She asked. Her tone was almost apologetic as she spoke.

nate

Nate said nothing for awhile, not wanting to say it. He looked as far away from her as he could as he cleared his voice,"It is really nothing.." he said blankly

potter_fan122

Alice gently took Nate`s jaw and turned his head so that he had to look at her. "Please, just tell me. I promise I won`t judge you, or laugh, or anything like that." Her probing eyes locked with his.

nate

Nate blinked and then looked at her, immediatly he shutted his eyes. He said desperately,"I-i uh cant."

potter_fan122

Alice gently let go of his jaw and turned around. She walked about ten feet away and sat down on the ground with her back against a tree. She had a chunk of wood in her hand and was carving it with her nails, knowing that the tough wood would do no harm to her apparently soft nails.

She really wanted to know what had happened to Nate; so desperatly that she had to force herself to walk away.

nate

Nate looked down as he stood in the same spot. He didnt think he could tell her, even if he wanted to he wouldnt. It wouldnt be right. So he just stood there for a couple of seconds before he shuffled his feet, walking in her direction. He collapsed on the ground across from her. His eyes laid at his hand as he picked at the grass and breaking it into little pieces. "I can't even if i wanted to," he admitted, his voice cracky as he didnt look up.

potter_fan122

Alice`s eyes didn`t leave the piece of wood. "I understand." She managed to whisper. She had to clench her teeth together to keep from saying something else.

nate

Nates mouth began to feel dry,"I..i think i...," he said but never finished the sentence. He was close but he felt he shouldnt, or couldnt say it. He knew it would backfire, in a bad way.

potter_fan122

Alice pursed her lips for a moment. "Could you tell me if... if I promised to never tell anyone what you say?" She asked in a soft but hopeful voice.

nate

"I-I dont know," he replied shakily. He didnt know if that would even matter.

potter_fan122

Alice nodded and continued to carve the piece of wood.