News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Full Moon Disasters

Started by Miss Xantier, December 14, 2008, 05:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

"I sorta knew that already" answered Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Sure ya did." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"No I didn't I admit" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"I knew it!" says Isabelle knowingly.

nate

Nate looked at them two,"You guys are dorks," he commented with a teasing grin.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

Isabelle goes over to Nate and slaps him, and she says "That was not nice!"

dobby888

Leah came downstairs.  She was in workout clothes at was stretching her arms as she walked.  "So Nate, are you ready for the full moon tomorrow night?"  She asked starting to stretch her legs.

nate

Nate laughed at Isabelles reaction. He recovered quickly when he heard Leah. He smiled his white smile,"Of course!"

dobby888

She smiled back at him, still stretching.  "I'm absolutely stoked! Midnight runs are the best of Full Moon night..."  Leah screamed in excitement, shaking out her arms and legs.

nate

Nate chuckled,"Oh yeah amazing."

dobby888

"Hey!" Leah said, and idea popping into her head.  "We should go together! I mean... if you want to, but I don't see why not, because there aren't too many other options."

She trailed off, not really sure what else to say.  She began stretching out her sides, letting her hair fall over her face.

nate

"Well since i guess i dont have anymore options then id love to go with you," he winked with his perfect smile.

dobby888

"Oh because you'd so rather go with someone else if you had a choice?" Leah teased.  She smiled at him, loving the way he looked when he smiled at her.

nate

"Oh fine. I guess you have gotten me all figured out," he teased.

dobby888

"Oh really? Well, seeing as I'm right... who is it?"  Leah asked, teasingly looking at him with an accusing eye.