News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What would you do If Dan Rad came over and started talking to u and your friends

Started by princess_ellstar, December 1, 2002, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

Ron-Shreyyl is right (SP)

Gengi: I agree! it's a good song. :crown:

pansy

Hey!He knows tom Felton. I wouldn't be in complete and utter shock over him becasue I've seen stars before. My cousin is an actress and my uncle bob met bill murray and my mum has met anthony hopkins. I've also seen tons of them when I lived in England and New York.

Now I live in Florida  :-X I really hate it. Some of its allright, like my friends and all, but I really miss Heswall, england. Thats where I was born.

Hey*anyone from england out there remeber *Tesco's*

Im not really appealed to D.R., so I wouldn't be tottaly sweating and drooling. I might ask for an autograph and just hang out and tell him about myself and all. Thats about it*

Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Sherryl Crow, yes yes! ^^;; I'm not that talented memorising names. ^.^;; They kinda sound the same...

A... gas station? ^~^;
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Lily_Evans

Pansy-I've been there to!, But what on earth is a "Tesco?"

Gengi- i agree, I'm to lazy sometimes to memorize things.

DokkenSuite

If I really did meet Danny, I probably wouldn't look in his eyes.  I probably wouldn't let him see my face.  I have low selfesteam.  Hopefully I'll end up like the ugly duckling.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Most ppl do... there was this one girl.. lets say she didn't have quite a lovely face.  Then she grew up, and was very pretty.  ^_^  And I'm sorry you have low cellsteem... ha ha that's a funny commercial.

Texaco is the gas station.... so what about tesco... ???

pansy

*Tesco's*is one of the more popular food stores around england. Its just a supermarket, but I was just seeing if any one from England was out there and would know what I was saying, thats all.

Thats all, no use getting confused over it.***

Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Chibi Bunny

I would scream and faint because Dan Radcliffe is so cute.   ;D My friends would look at me and shrugg there shoulders and walk away, but me...I could talk to him 4-ever *Sigh*  :-* ::) ;D

300Kitty

<color=yellow><3</color>