News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Snow

Started by Sky, December 16, 2008, 04:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

With Christmas break just a few days away, Sky couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. The approaching holiday brought on all sorts of emotions. Sadness, anger, happiness, frustration.... It was quite a bit to deal with. As her black boots treaded through the thick blanket of snow that seemed to cover the grounds for miles, she began to think of everything. Why she felt these different emotions.

She felt sad because a holiday is the opportunity to be with family, which she didn't have. Anger, which wasn't really that much, because everyone else had the chance to leave school to be with family, and she had pretty much envied everyone who did have family. Happiness because the holiday is still exciting and the scenery is nearly breath taking. And finally frustration. She had absolutely no idea what to get her friends and she had only a few days left to shop. She pulled her long black robe tightly around in an attempt to get warm and to keep it from getting wet from the snow. Jeans and a pink t-shirt weren't exactly the warmest of clothing.

She could feel her cheeks getting cold as she moved on. Every time she exhaled, she could see a small puff in front of her. She stared at the ground and kept walking, trying to come up with a solution. She had walked for a long time, ignoring the cold. By the time she had looked up, she had found herself deep into the forest. A part she hadn't really ventured into before. A part that was so much more beautiful than the others. The placement of everything was enough to astound her. But the tree's were so perfectly covered in snow, it was like a piece of artwork. She took a place on a large boulder and felt so relaxed now. Like her negative emotions were vaporized. She leaned back against a tree behind the boulder and felt her eyes getting heavy. She felt herself falling asleep.

Ginny Weasly

"Falling asleep in the snow can kill you."

Cody stood to the right of her, his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his thick black coat. His wings were visible, pulled through slits in his coat, and they were lightly covered in snow. He wore a black hat on top of his black hair, and the only color that he seemed to posses was in his cheeks and eyes.
Those same ice blue eyes that were staring at Sky so unnervingly.

The five year old smiled slightly at Sky, she was one of the few people he liked. One of the few that didn't treat him like a baby.
"Miss Sky, you look cold."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky heard a voice and had quickly woken up. "Wha...oh! Hi Cody." She said. She was caught off guard by his appearance but smiled. "Your right. Thanks for waking me up." She said with a smile. She wiped her eyes. "I suppose I am a little cold, but I'll be alright. What are you doing out here?" She asked curiously. She sat upright and looked at him.

Ginny Weasly

Cody shook his wings, lightly shaking the snow off of the black feathers. He smiled lightly at her, looking up into the gray sky, then back down.

"Just taking a walk. My mom said I could, instead of sitting in on her class this class period."
He shrugged one shoulder, and the wing moved along with it.
In all black, he appeared even more demonic looking. Except for that small smile upon his face.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Oh." Said Sky. She stood up and stretched to get her blood flowing again. "So are you excited for the Holidays?" She asked as she shoved her hands into her pockets and shivered slightly.

Ginny Weasly

Cody grinned widely, "You bet!"

He giggled slightly, "We always went to my grandmum's for Christmas, but this year, we aren't heading over there until dinner. My mom wants us to have the morning to ourselves."

Cody was excited. He loved the holidays, especially since he was an only child. His mom went all out on Christmas.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky chuckled. "That's great." She said with a smile. "What do you want for Christmas Cody?" She asked.

((sorry my posting is pretty blah lately. I'm still grounded and my head aches. :3 What would you do if you were named Pooter?))