News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So..now what?

Started by Seth Lockhart, December 22, 2008, 12:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey felt blush rising in her cheeks. she looked at the ground for a moment, still somehow scared of asking how old he was. "Intrigue yu how?" She asked curiuosly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

He shrugged. "You seem intelligent. And you also seem like an adventure girl. I don't see girls like that everyday." He laughed. So many stupid girls who prefer make up over adventure in this school.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as she started putting her knives away. She shrugged. "The only reason I got these is becasue I`ve been attacked to many times," She explained, "I`ve been kidnapped four times in this forest alone." She slid the last dagger in it`s sheath. You couldn`t see any sign of the knives now, not even in her jeans, where six blades were kept.

Seth Lockhart

"I see..." Seth nodded. "Say, what year are you in anyway?" He asked. She seemed pretty tough and looked sort of young.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

"Fifth," Stacey answered automatically. "You?" She asked, glad she finally had an excuse to get his age.

Seth Lockhart

"I too am a fifth year." He said. Of course... he didn't look like a fifteen year old. He looked more like a twenty two year old. He was very tall and muscular and his voice already very deep with..well...you know.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

((lol))

Stacey smiled. "Cool." She said softly. She looked down at her right hand as she sat in the window again. The silver ring glowed in the faint light. Her smile bacame more loving as memories of past days flooded her mind.

Seth Lockhart

Seth looked at her hand. "That's a very pretty ring." He said to her gently. "Is it a gift?"
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey twisted the plain silver ring around her finger. "No, I made I actually." She explained. She knew the ring was just a plain silver band, the bast thing about it was the way it shone in dim lighting; Seth was probably just being kind when he said it was very pretty.

Seth Lockhart

"Well you did a nice job. But it needs something." He thought for a moment. "I have just the thing. But you'll have to wait until I make a trip to Gringotts to receive it." He said.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up to Seth. "Seth... I can`t, I... I gave an identical ring to someone, my... friend." She said. She bit her lips, scared for what he might say.

Seth Lockhart

"Very well." Said Seth. He smiled at her. It didn't really bother him. It was just an offer. Nothing more. He put his forehead to the window.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed softly; this had happened too many times. "I`m sorry." She whispered, she seemed to be saying that a lot lately. She pressed her back against the cold glass in the window.

Seth Lockhart

He looked at her suddenly. "No no no. Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything." He gave her an assuring smile. "Just ignore what I said earlier." He laughed. "Do you like pie?"
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey was still unsure, this had happened to her before, and none of them turned out quite like this. "Um, yea, I guess." She said slowly. She felt her eyes turn grey; she hoped he wold`t notice.