News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So..now what?

Started by Seth Lockhart, December 22, 2008, 12:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

"Good." Said Seth. "Pie makes the world a better place in my opinion." He crossed his arms. "Well I hate to have to leave, but my Potions class is in ten minutes, so I have to get going." He took out his wand and tapped his sword, sending it on it's way. He looked at her thoughtfully.

"It was nice to see you again.." He said before he exited.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded and watched him go, she waited until he was almost to the door. "Hey, do you want to hang out with me, and a couple of my friends?" She asked shyly. "Friday night?" She chewed her bottom lip as she waited for a reply. "We`ll be at the Three Broomsticks, Jason, Alice, and I. It`s an open invitation." With that she disappeared, glad that there was a vampire upstairs allowing her to use their powers to escape qickly. She hoped she would see him Friday night.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

Seth was about to answer, but in a dash...she was gone. He glanced around the common room. She wasn't anywhere to be found. He shrugged and walked outside. He'd tell her yes the next time he saw her. It's nice to make some new friends.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

On Friday night, Stacey hurridly made her way to the Three Broomsticks. Alice and Jason were already there, waiting for her, she just hoped Seth wasn`t there yet.

She burst through the door wearing a long-sleeved red shirt with tiny black penguins al over it. In addition to her silver ring that she never took off, she had a silver shain around her neck. There was some kind of charm on it, but it was hidden under the edge of her shirt.

She sighed with relief when she saw that he wasn`t there yet. Alice and Jason sat across from each other; they didn`t really know each other that well, but they were friends. Alice was wearing a metalic silver shirt and jeans with a black jacket. Jason was wearing just jeans and a long-sleeved tee shirt. Stacey went over to sit by them. Alice had a botle of red liquid in her hand, but her eyes were almost black.

"Hey guys," She greeted quietly, too nervous to say more.

Seth Lockhart

"I apologize for being late." Seth said as he walked up to the table. He was dressed in a charcoal black hoodie and torn dark blue jeans. His hair was messy, but it looked good the way it was. He looked at Stacey. "Hello Miss Stacey." He said with a friendly smile. He turned and held out a hand to the strangers. "Hi. I'm Seth."
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as Seth came in. Alice smild too making sure her soft black hair covered her eyes. Jason took Seth`s hand and shook it. "Jason, Alice." He said, tiltng his head to her as he spoke.

"Why don`t you sit down?" Stacey offered, immediatly sitting down by Jason.

Seth Lockhart

Seth quietly took a seat on a chair and looked down at the table. He noticed various carvings in the table from immature students. The restaurant felt warm, so he pulled off his hoodie, revealing a white t-shirt that seem to sculpt out the muscles on his torso.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey bit her lips and looked away as Seth took his jacket off.

Alice turned towards Seth to say something. Her eyes got blacker and she turned away. She quickly put her hand over her nose and mouth. "Excuse me." She whispered and she was gone; she had used her vampire powers to jump over the group.

"So," Stacey said, "I guess I`m the only one here who can`t technically read minds."

Seth Lockhart

"I can't read minds." Spoke Seth quietly. He smiled a little and pulled a black string from his shirt, dropping it to the floor. "I must say, I'm glad I can't."
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Lucky you."

Alice was sitting at the bar as far away from Seth as possible. She was choking down a bottle of bright red liquid; blood.

Jason sat next to Stacey, but slightly leaned away from her. "So, what year are you?" He asked Seth, sizing himself up to the boy.

Seth Lockhart

"Fifth year." He replied in the same quiet tone. "Yourself?"  Seth looked from him and then to Stacey, giving her another small smile. He felt a little awkward here, but he wouldn't let her see it.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled back to Seth and quickly looked down at the table.

"Seventh." Jason said in a satisfied tone. His dark eyes shone with happiness.

Stacey started to twist her ring around her finger, a habit she had started recently when she got nervous. Her eyes were bright pink, if that wasn`t bad enough.

Seth Lockhart

Seth nodded. "You'll be sad after this year, I presume?" He couldn't help but notice Stacey's eyes as he talked. Pink. They looked nice.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Jason pondered a moment, knowing this kid didn`t know what he was. "Yea, I`ll be sad to go." He said quietly. Right on cue, his right hand flew to his left arm. He clutched it there, then Stacey stood up, he left quickly, going over to the bartender for ice.

Stacey cleared her throat as she sat down. "He`s a Death Eater." She mouthed, not wanting to say the words out loud. Her eyes were now hot pink and she shook her bangs into her face to cover them.

Seth Lockhart

"Oh..." Seth mouthed back. He studied her for a moment. "Are you alright? You seem...strange. Could I get you something?" He offered as he felt slightly worried about her. She was hanging around with a death eater for goodness sakes!
Axel

Seth