News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Transfiguration

Started by Seth Lockhart, December 23, 2008, 03:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

"Good Afternoon class." The teacher announced. The class chorused together "Good Afternoon." The teacher smiled and walked to her desk, taking her wand from under a messy stack of papers. She walked over to her chalkboard and tapped it lightly.

"Today, we will discuss transforming something from nature into something that could assist you in survival. If you would all turn to chapter 6 in your books, we will begin."

Seth opened his book slowly and took his time flipping to chapter 6. How to live with only your wand Seth read in his head. This would be a neat lesson. He looked up at the teacher as she tapped on her board again. This time, there were words on it. It read the same title as the book did.

"Can anyone tell me some objects needed for survival in the wilderness? Please raise your hand and I will call upon you." She said quickly.
Axel

Seth

fudge0604

Albus sat at his desk, wand on the right side, his book in the middle, and his homework book on the high left.
Wearing his robes, it was warm. So warm he was sweating, and feeling a bit bad, as his powers was fading.
But, he had a lot of experience with experiencing warmth, so he overlooked it.

This would be a cool lesson. He took his hand up in the air, wanting to answer.

Post Potter depression.

Seth Lockhart

Seth took his class robe off and put it behind his chair. He wore a black dress shirt, two buttons undone, and jeans, torn at the knee. He didn't bother raising his hand.
-----
The teacher looked around the room and noticed that Albus' hand was the first to rise. "Ah yes. Albus. Go ahead dear." She said as she made a gesture with her hand.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled in amusment as the teacher called onAlbus; he would most likey know the correct answer, but she wanted to hear what he would say anyway.

Stacey was feeling unusually rebelios today, so she wasn`t wearing her school robes. Instead she wore dark jeans and a black long-sleeved tee shirt that said "I`m with the bad." Her eyelids were dark gray and her irises matched. One hand has holding her chin up and her wand was in the other. She stared sleepily at the teacher and waited for Albus to speak.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Albus started to talk, " Water, food, night rest, and so on!" He looked around the classroom, nobody else was holding their hands up.
He smiled to himself; while waiting for the teacher to answer.

Post Potter depression.

Seth Lockhart

The teacher nodded excitingly and tapped the board again. "Yes yes dear. Absolutely correct. 5 points to Gryffindor." She said. She then went to her desk where a large box was sitting that didn't seem to be there before. She lifted it up with a light grunt and walked around the room, laying a rock the size of a soda can on each desk. Once she had made her round, she dropped the box on the desk where it disappeared into thin air.

"Now class...this may seem rather...simple, but let me assure you, it takes much work and practice. This charm is easily mixed up with the charm to transfigure something into a grizzly. The charm you want to remember for now is Grizzellious. Griz- elle-ee--us." She sounded out, enunciating every letter. "The grizzly charm is Grizzolious. Griz-ole-ee-us." She gave a look to a student in the back who seemed to be repeating the second charm to himself.

"Now, please take your wands and point them in the air."
--------------
Seth looked at his rock as he raised his wand into the air, barely extending his long arm.
Axel

Seth

LavyBrown

Lavy was sitting in the back of the class her hat pulled all the way down over her eyes. Her feet where up on the desk in front of her and her chair was leaning up against the wall behind her. The spell that the teacher was using woke her up.

She pulled up her hat and yawned. Again with the going to class, she rolled her eyes. She had heard this lesson a million times. The only reason she was here was because the headmaster insisted that she go to at least one class a week so then she could still claim to be a student. She sat up a little straighter.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

fudge0604

(( Bucky, if you'd wear a T- shirt like that, you'd definitely get dentention, or get house points deducted. There's a clear difference between, " I'm with the bad " And " Up yours teacher, I will wear what I want " It's not cool, it's just dumb... ))

Albus put his wand up in the air, pointing it to the ceiling. Readying himslef for the teachers instructions, he focused.

Post Potter depression.

nate

Nate slouched in his chair in his uncomfortable robe. His dark hair covering his eyes as he looked at the teacher expectantly. He stayed silently in his chair as he thought about how it would actually be interesting to try this spell out.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

Isabelle wrote the differences and the charms, the classroom was warm but she relaxed more in the warmth, pointing her wand at ceiling and awaited the instructions. While she waited she looked around, and giggled quietly at what Bucky was wearing.

(shes wearing white long sleeved shirt, and a black sleeveless dress over top the shirt, and knee high gray socks and black dress shoes.)

Dobby_ROX

(I deleted my last post)

Bucky entered the room and walked up to the teacher "Hello Mrs Travelpot wanted you to have this note" handing the teacher the note.

The note read:

'Due to a fight with another child Bucky is to stay here until my class is dismissed then he can go to D.A.D.A.'

potter_fan122

Stacey`s dark eyes flickered around the room. First to Albus, then Seth, Lavy, Nate, and Isabelle. She grumpily stared at Bucky`s back as he handed the note to the teacher. She rolled her eyes and looked down to her desk.

With a finger tip she traced a design on the smooth surface of the wooden desk. She lazily rolled her wand back and forth, bored in the class. She poked the rock with the tip of her wand, nudging it closer to the edge.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate was bored and the teacher wasnt even paying much attention right now. He sighed and leaned almost off of his chair and whispered ,"Stacey."

Miss Xantier

Then Isabelle watched the commotion and sighed, putting her arm down, and put her hand up and saying "Sir/Miss, will we be starting?"

(I don't think Seth is coming back, so who will be the teacher?)

nate

((haha i dont know. Do you want to be the teacher?))

Nate smiled at Isabelle,"Just a little impatient?" He teased