News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Happiness in Bliss]

Started by potter_fan122, December 23, 2008, 06:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey twirled around the common room, a huge smile on her face. Snow was faling outside, but that was far from why Stacey was so happy. "Merry Cristmas!" She yelled when she was close to the dormitories. Her eyes were brillinat bue and she stood still, waiting for someone to join in on her happiness. Her flanel pajama bottoms dragged on the floor as she leaned against the wall.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"A little excited, are we?" Said Sky from a corner of the dungeon. She was dressed in pink flannel pajamas and a black t-shirt with a warm black jacket over it. Her black guitar hanging behind her back.  Her hair was messy, but still straight. She had woken up only ten minutes ago and decided to walk along the different halls before she played for breakfast. She walked over to her and grinned. "Merry Christmas Stacey". She said and walked past her, approaching the stairs.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as someone answered her. "Come on, Sky. Is that all you can say? Be happy!" She bonded in front of Sky with two long strides. "Kick off your shoes and stay a while." She said happily.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles was roaming the hall until he heard voices, he stepped in to the dungeon and noticed two girls, one with a familiar face, he waited to be seen