News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

......so......what happened?

Started by LavyBrown, December 26, 2008, 04:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Yay! People are like me! Sorry had to do that!

Sky

Haha. It's okay.

Seriously, Read Nicholas Sparks.

LavyBrown

I really think Meyer is just as good if we're going to force the comparison. Her books are really breezy, and lighthearted, and just flow like the average life of a teenager. You wouldn't believe how many people have tried to make a story out of a teens life and it ends up being choppy and disconnected. J.K. was much heavier, since from page one someone is trying to kill Harry, but just as good.

I think it takes a special talent to write a comprehensive and still fun novel centered around teenagers. And clearly they both pulled it off since we're sitting here talking about them and their movies.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Miss Xantier

Lavy is right... The movie still was amazing! If I could, I would watch it over and over. My favorite character is Alice Cullen.

LavyBrown

i love alice i wish she would have gotten more screen time
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Miss Xantier

I agree! Go Alice! I can't wait for Twilight come out on dvd. My eyes will get glued to the screen, when the boys fight over Bella was funny along with Bella's dad drawing a halo over his head.