News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wake Up;Your Alive

Started by Alexis, December 28, 2008, 05:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Turning from the fire, her eyes in middle between red and dark blue. Isabelle says "Alexis is right. Its not my fault, its just this stupid mood swings, I've been having."

Dobby_ROX

"I wasn't when did I?" Asked Bucky still confussed.

Miss Xantier

"Great, now you've made me confused." says Isabelle, her eyes started sparking with some green with the confusion.

Alexis

Alexis shook her head.  She was confused at what they were talking about.  "If you want Isabelle, I can talk to one of the teachers about your dreams, and see what they say."  She suggested to her.  Alexis leaned back on the couch again.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

Isabelle looked at her watch, and said "Do you think our head of house, would mind if I woke them at 2am?"

Alexis

Alexis smiled a little.  "Well, actually yeah.  I think so.  Try tomorrow?"  She suggested.

Miss Xantier

"Okay. But what should we do, while we wait for morning? I'm not going back to sleep, and have that dream again." says Isabelle, jumping and landing into a armchair.

Alexis

Alexis leaned back, and thought for a moment.  "I don't know.  Any ideas?"  She asked as she glanced from Bucky to Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

"I don't know, spin the bottle or truth or dare?" says Isabelle.

Alexis

Alexis looked at her suprised.  "You want the two of us to play spin-the-bottle with your boyfriend?" Alexis said as she pointed towards Bucky.  "Hehe no thanks.  How about truth or dare?"  She said with a smile.

Miss Xantier

"Okay, I just said Spin the Bottle to see what Bucky would say about that. I will go first. Truth or Dare, me." says Isabelle.

Alexis

Alexis giggled, and crossed her legs.  "Alright.  Truth, or dare?"  She asked the familiar words.

Miss Xantier

"Dare!" says Isabelle smiling.

Dobby_ROX

"d**n" Said Bucky 'I wanna play Spin the bottle with tongue" Bucky said half joking.

Miss Xantier

"No way! I will not let my boyfriend do that!" says Isabelle.