News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{The Planning}

Started by potter_fan122, January 1, 2009, 08:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden smiled, and skimmed his eyes over the different colors again. He picked a color he liked, and pointed to it.  "That one works."  He decided after a moment of thinking.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey pulled it off and pointed to the other page. "Stamps." She said softly. The page was covered with eighteen different kinds of stamps.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden looked at all the different color, and varieties of stamps.  "Uhh...you can pick this one."  He told her.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and pulled off a red stamp with a circular design on it. "Now- that`s all." She said, closing the book. "You`re not supposed to see the rest." She said, almost teasingly.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey, and smiled.  "Oh, I'm not?  Thats too bad..."  He said as he eyed the book curiously.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile twisted. "Nope." She slid the book off of the table and set it next to her, away from Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden smiled, and lifted his head to show he was giving up.  "Alright.  You win.  So, what else is there to do?"  He asked her.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed softly as she thought. "Well... we have to pick out dresses for the brides` maids, but I won`t put you through that." Her smile twisted again. "Other than that, we just have to plan the honeymoon."

Aiden

Aiden smiled misheviously, and shook his head.  "Nope.  That's going to be a suprise for you."  He pointed out.

potter_fan122

Stacey gasped. "Now that is not fair!" She exclaimed loudly. The bartender gave her a look and she blushed and lowered her voice. "Really, not fair." She insisted.

Aiden

"Trust me.  This will be much better as a suprise.  Don't worry, you'll like it."  Aiden replied.

potter_fan122

Stacey leaned closer and gently kissed his cheek. "Whatever you say." She said. She felt happy that Aiden had taken something major into his own hands; she felt like he was missing out on a lot of the other planning.

Aiden

Aiden smiled as she kissed his cheek.  "Thanks for letting me do this."  He said to her.  Aiden looked at the bartender.  "Do you want something to drink?"  He asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged, lost in thought. She was scanning through possible locations. "Can you give me a hint?" She begged, not really having heard his question.

Aiden

Aiden shook his head.  "Nope.  I'm not giving in this time.  Your dad helped me a little though... but he won't tell you either."  He said.