News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Re: Just L@@K

Started by DokkenSuite, March 29, 2002, 11:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

I like it when Kaeli said
QuoteWelcome Doctor Digi person
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
DDPC!!!! I missed you! *Runs over and gives Cassandra a hug* Hey, want a cushion? Don't bother answering! *Hands DDPC a big bow cushion* Do you want that one? I can't believe you're back! I didn't recognise you!! Sorry again! Ooooooooooh! You're back! You're back! You're back!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :-*
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Wow!Thanks.One question how long was I gone?
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

??? um, I dunno. But I missed you anyway! ;D It felt like forever that you were gone. Sorry I didn't know it was you. :-[ Hey, the other time when you changed your name wasn't it the same?  ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

First it was DDPC.Than Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char.Now this.

hpcoolest5

;D Oh. O-oK! -Little Rascals  ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

U know the Little Rascals movie??? ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

That movieis so cute! ^-^
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

heard it not seen it.

hpcoolest5

U should see it! It's so great!!!! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

Will u see it? I've seen the original, too. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;DCool! It's really good! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!